3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joker.2 11.04.20 02:02 pm

Experience from killed enemies (Elex)

Tell me the experience from slain enemies decreases with time or not?
Kind of early to give more experience, and now a little something, 10 points from the killed chicken (like scavenger that) all wrong?
11 Comments
Sort by:
j
joker.2 11.04.20

From the murder of Sexa (not old, but simple) to give 126 experience points, all right?

g
grovarian 11.04.20

joker.2

40 points for the Biter, and 10 for the chicken easier ) Yes, it is.

j
joker.2 11.04.20

For Jackal to give 42 experience points, so, too, at all?
P. S don't confuse smooth numbers...

R
RGC 11.04.20

joker.2
you either perk or perk rags with the increase in experience for killing enemies. the amulet of trapper or something like that called

j
joker.2 11.04.20

RGC

Yes, most likely ) Perk inject

E
Eynart 11.04.20

With the growth of the character level experience with one and the same mob is reduced. Small nibbles at first gives the rules of the experience, but then he will be given 10, 5, normally will be given only for the older version of chickens: scavenger, horror-the bird and others.

N
Negih 11.04.20

joker.2
Eynart
Eynart wrote:
Small nibbles at first gives the rules of the experience, but then he will be given 10, 5,
At the moment (from 10th level) are given for the biter 10 experience as in the beginning of the game. So I think the experience has not diminished.

t
tipokchuvackok 11.04.20

Experience actually does not change (while change is not observed), but additional experience (amulet trapper) depends on who will deal the final blow - you (+ experience) or your partner (DOP experience bye-bye).

E
Eynart 11.04.20

Negih
tipokchuvackok
Hmm... for some reason I was sure changing. Will have to see.

D
Daniil11993 11.04.20

Eynart
35+ ur. experience does not change, just because of the perk became 5-10% more to give, if before the partner has time to kill.

j
joker.2 11.04.20

nothing seems to be dressed in order to gain experience (the gem is inserted, but there only job, there is a rise), But really noticed as written above if partner together to attack, the amount of experience depends on who is the last strike... So probably a little confused with this experience ))