3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 11.04.20 02:02 pm

Do I need to enable msaa or fxaa is enough? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

included smoothing - particularly like no difference, and drawdown in the grass up to 18 shots... what's it mean, what does it do?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto

Different algorithms. Google. FXAA smoothing the simplest to date, and the most undemanding to iron, but it kinda pales the whole picture. Other anti-aliasing modes better. In GTA the main drawback is temporary aliasing, which is eliminated only TXAA anti-aliasing. It is expressed in koganei and flickering on the borders of small objects when you rotate the camera, the game objects such sea. For example wire fences. . In General, here's a guide to setting games. Read each setting has a description https://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-gta-v.vhtm

Well, TXAA is also pajamalike. Saves adding sweetfx with backspin sharpening in the sharpen

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.04.20

Protocol10
why it is so sadit fps?

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
Yes figs knows. Such algorithms so there voracious.

K
Kirill22092 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
FXAA is added after rendering (Post-processing) of the frame, i.e. on a finished picture throws samylina, and TXAA is at rendering images increases the resolution of the stage and squeezed until the resolution of the monitor, thereby added additional pixels from the alpha channel and smoothing of higher quality, because there is no samylina, but it is a very good level of smoothing. Well, here I think it is clear, imagine photoshop and 2D-picture (flat), you can do it in just a few seconds to throw samylina and imagine a 3D editor which have to calculate everything to increase the scene (guzzles resources of the graphics card), and then shrink to your permission.
PS TXAA is a simplified version of MSAA and developed by NVIDIA (quality, of course, worse, almost MSAA+FXAA), but the meaning is almost the same.

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.04.20

Kirill22092
why do I in GTA 5 texture propadayut on any settings? percent to blame? I have a 3 core Athlon 455

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
Try another PERC to put in and compare

K
Kirill22092 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
Yes, percent, not manages to handle data streams, for GTA at least 4 cores.

X
XoJloD 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
not only on Prots depends I had an intel pentium b980 and it flew due to the fast hard disk, but on an old train with a small speed have missing textures

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.04.20

Kirill22092
and the cache of the third level need?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.04.20

Protocol10
simply say c txaa and msaa you will not have issues such as portrayal in the distance, ie when using fxaa will be visible point in the distance, and with txaa or msaa will not.

K
Kirill22092 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
Yes, now it has become a must for quick work

S
Shadowarm 11.04.20

FXAA-budget smoothing(less demanding none)
MSAA-already more demanding,and better smooths(recommend x4 set)
TXAA is a technology Huang,I have no idea how it works.

W
Wolf347 11.04.20

Put TXAA and high resolution (DSR). About the ladders will be forever forgotten.

t
t830x 11.04.20

Fan_Tiesto

Put draw distance to 0 - she really eats fps, without it I in the grass up to 60 FPS and kind of population, too 0 - free megabytes of video memory which can be for example on better quality textures to spend.