3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Borisov Aleksandrovich 11.04.20 02:02 pm

Unreachable chest in the kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Did anyone get this?

18 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 11.04.20

Aleksandrovich Borisov
Nothing is off limits! I clambered all, just diligence,search,and diligence!

X
Xavier_29Th 11.04.20

Don't remember how the trunk, but if anyone is interested in the hidden quests you can find in the fortress of kaer morhen book (Diary Berengar, a name I do not remember, so I could be wrong), which will open additional quest Vedmezha forge. If the Diary Berengar will not allow access to the quest, then look for another book.

G
Gibsoncheg 11.04.20

Xavier_29Th
2 monstrum need is under the stairs behind the kitchen is

a
antropolog13 11.04.20

Xavier_29Th
that note or book Berengar does nothing, we need, as already said, comrade Gibsoncheg, Monstrum or description of the Witcher part 2

B
Borisov Aleksandrovich 11.04.20

Well, to chest how to get it. He is on the wall lies to the left of the entrance to the castle (there is another nearby hole in the wall of the first part). Yesterday three hours of running around, but did not understand how to climb. Maybe he's there as the scenery is — a joke from the developers?

v
vlada 1224 11.04.20

the identity of this chest can not get it but if you go inside of the castle there, near a grinding stone and a Board there is a door in the side ,but it is closed to key to be found perhaps the key and maybe it does nothing(((((

A
AnatolyKest 11.04.20

Aleksandrovich Borisov
Asked sadacca, generally something like this, but when I theside missed, and this path was given to me after an hour of searching, don't use cheats, except for quests modded next , good luck! Yellow landmark after paved and missed a meter almost rolled down

A
AnatolyKest 11.04.20

yet the campaign is the second road from the river

I
IIBAHOII 11.04.20

Aleksandrovich Borisov
...With tsata attempts jumped.

I
IIBAHOII 11.04.20

V
Vyxyxol 11.04.20

antropolog13 wrote:
note or book Berengar does nothing
Well, like it's nothing? But the quest on the tor-Hearn?

Z
Zeekster23 11.04.20

Speaking of inaccessible chests:

Somebody will be examined.

h
halepa 11.04.20

Zeekster23
there is no need to kill all evil, and to leave one or two, then it is possible to travel and polotti

L
Liewen Doud 02.12.20

Yes, 2020 is coming to an end. But once again I decided to re-watch the game and found this. I can't jump in there. I've been tormented for an hour.

L
Liewen Doud 02.12.20

M
MaGrig 29.09.21

Liewen Doud
the same I can't get to them

N
Nurp 29.09.21

Nobody got
to these MaGrig, unlike the chest near the destroyed wall in the first post

M
MaGrig 29.09.21

Nurp
that's why I 'm writing about these) and it is quite possible to get to the chest near the destroyed wall by the method described by IIBAHOII. I got there myself.