3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valera Klesch 11.04.20 02:03 pm

It is impossible to talk to Gareth. What to do? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Suddenly found that talking with him is impossible,even using the right mouse button.
After his rescue,when I come to the base he immediately begins to question me, and after leaving ,and refuses to have any contacts except violent. Pass the story, I can not, because the enemies on the pier with the ship is very powerful ,and I'm playing tactics.And save before this moment, I have ,and re-take - too lazy.
I think you download the cheats and go, but I'm afraid its isolation will not disappear. I would like to hear some advice on how to solve the problem peacefully.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 11.04.20

Valera Tick
It will not help You in the battle on the pier, under any circumstances, so if too difficult, try to raise a couple of levels, or You want it go fight, but, alas, only himself and his party

T
TheNikolay00 11.04.20

Deadeye181
can help, two men gives

D
Deadeye181 11.04.20

TheNikolay00
Curious, thanks for the info, as I with him say, he immediately ran with all the people on the ship, probably still missed a dialogue is needed

x
xoen 11.04.20

Patches, patches, patches.
I have a General Tarkin from the cemetery never left. Arrived palchiki - corrected.
In General the game has many flaws on quests. As I have said here - sometimes it is impossible to do one before the other. Quest may just zaglyuchit.

Tarkin - need a character like Garrett. Play a role in the storyline.

Quest with cows and not corrected, the quest with the children on the shore are also not corrected.