3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termit_0o 03.10.19 04:13 am

Do not save the game (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

it is impossible to save. try again later

Has anyone faced? Played 6 hours, so never and have not survived. Not saved automatically, using the schnapps too.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_2018 03.10.19

in the inventory no Saving schnapps

J
James_Mails 03.10.19

termit_0o
and sleep tried?

A
Alexandr_2018 03.10.19

Buy from alchemist, herbalist at the tavern, or merchants.

C
Cerabyte 03.10.19

termit_0o
And in the inventory schnapps called the Snaps or Saving schnapps?

A
Atlas057 03.10.19

Cerabyte
Schnapps is schnapps just. To save the need is life-saving.

t
termit_0o 03.10.19

Atlas057
Cerabyte
James_Mails

It is saving, but when you exit the menu, the line saved is inactive, pressing at the bottom there is the inscription, now it is impossible to save. try again later

Slept many times, completed a bunch of quests, the inscription on the screen like when you Wake up game saved never appeared, and, accordingly, did not survive. Spat on the progress, loaded with the last save, same thing, second to last, too

t
termit_0o 03.10.19

Atlas057
Cerabyte
James_Mails
Alexandr_2018

A
Alexandr_2018 03.10.19

note - version 1.2.5

t
termit_0o 03.10.19

Alexandr_2018
and what I need to do about this, stimovsky version

G
Georgiy Mazirko 03.10.19

I have the same canoe as OPA. Yesterday everything was fine, now

z
zudmitt 03.10.19

The developers, as I understand it, rolled back to 1.2.2. Read the incentive in comments to patch 1.2.5. Try to run check game files in steam.

A
Alexandr_2018 03.10.19

termit_0o
as said zudmitt Try to start checking game files on steam.

t
termit_0o 03.10.19

Alexandr_2018
zudmitt
the test made all the rules, today, steam has rolled back to 1.2.2, everything remains as it was

t
termit_0o 03.10.19

George Maserka
something happened correct?

S
Shadovi4 03.10.19

load an earlier save, most likely at some point you were bukovany quest.

G
Georgiy Mazirko 03.10.19

termit_0o
No. Loaded old save, everything was normal, but after completing the quest with the drunk priest, the problem recurs

It is also interesting that whatever I choice is made after a dialogue with him, save it then worked. That is, the bug appears after the conversation in the tavern

G
Georgiy Mazirko 03.10.19

termit_0o
managed to fix it?

G
General-2k 03.10.19

George Maserka
E-mine - the same garbage on the same quest with the priest!After the 3 hours of running, I noticed that not pishit Game saved. Sleep, Schnapps, quests don't help, spat loaded the last AutoSave where Lubos crucified show and after it is not saved. Tried to delete old saves does not help. Version - pirates. Can cure anyone?
PS And a priest walked)))

G
General-2k 03.10.19

Came across the following comment on the forum: The game incorrectly believes you are in the middle of a conversation OR a random encounter on the road
If you LOAD a save file, this save file will now, for some reason, assume the same (carried over from previous state?) - it will also remain this way forever, i.e. this save is now broken
If you QUIT THE GAME entirely and then RELOAD a non-broken save you will be able to continue to save
Once you have loaded ANY GAME from within this failed state you will ‘infect’ that save with the failed state and it's GG

In short, if you do not save the game, exit the game and load one of the last saves that you uploaded earlier. If you are in the game and can't be saved, and then you download the game from any save, and there you also will not be able to survive - loaded the save game will be ruined! You need to exit the game and from the start menu to load a save game which is not ruined!
While this bug manifests itself during accidental collisions during rapid transition on the map!
UPD Saved is saved but when you load a new save game, then it can not be saved! Looking for a solution then((

R
RakshasMan 03.10.19

People, I fucked up, made a third save on hardcore, have 7 bitch schnapps, drink, pishit: the game is saved, and FUCKING! Even in the file folder there. And slept, and via the pause menu tried to zaseyvitsya, and FUCKING! What to do?