3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
myza11 11.04.20 02:03 pm

the msi gtx 550 ti cyclone 2 burning smell under load

Good evening I have a problem when I run the game it doesn't matter what starts the buzzing and unpleasant smell of burning and he goes with the card (in on loaded mode worked 30, 40 seconds and then turn off the game because I'm afraid that it is not fired). Thought in the beginning to clean it replace the thermal paste which I did but it didn't help that visually it is completely a whole is nowhere traces that it melts At a simple task and watch a movie go to the Internet no problem tell me what could be wrong. Power supply 450W
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 11.04.20

myza11
In 2017 ,afraid it would burn 550ti

O
OkGo 11.04.20

myza11
Keep quiet that you're afraid for the 550ti, but another point: would you even threw in here the temperature of the card in idle and in games, would open to us a window Afterburner'a.
Before something to advise it is necessary though any information except: buzz and odor)

M
MunchkiN 616 11.04.20

either burn it Pytalovo rather already burned or somewhere not close contact. as the strange variant it can be unbalanced or polusharii fan.
honestly speaking in Minya on douchebag when they were current purchased raised some stink and then when the lamb disappeared
but if the map behaves it is most likely peck

S
StormW7 11.04.20

myza11

Monitor HDMI VGA to connect the one and the same.

But most likely it's something serious.