3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20 02:03 pm

Clocked money. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Played yesterday with a friend, decided to go see his boat. While driving, went into the phone game, to watch one car. Then he says that at the session of the cheater, me, him and XS how many players rolled a different amount. I added 4 Leman.
The question is, what to do? Write in those that took the money? And just soon the new wave of bans will, Feel, fly ban with zeroing. Or how we can remedy the situation? In the chat asked for no money, of course.
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenS SliM ShadY 11.04.20

AS875_m9
I clocked up already 4 months nothing

D
DenS SliM ShadY 11.04.20

AS875_m9
write in support so not banned

L
Levokos 11.04.20

AS875_m9
50/310c has Spaniel?
The ban will not.

M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20

Levokos

L
Levokos 11.04.20

AS875_m9
This cheat via securoserv (its not detected). If you are afraid - just don't waste the money (the next wave of bans to write off).

M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20

Levokos
And if once the n-th number will arrive?

M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20

Levokos
So wave of bans, just have to be. Before the major update, which is already 3 days, roughly.

L
Levokos 11.04.20

Yes, even trillions.. no difference

L
Levokos 11.04.20

AS875_m9
As if she already was, and if money nastaveni without the knowledge of the player - they'll just be taken away.

M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20

Levokos
Well, good then. And then managed to read a lot of stories of all sorts about bans from random bags, and how cheaters have Spaniel you safe. Most importantly, do not ask in the session, so chtoli? Want to separate reality from fairy tales.

L
Levokos 11.04.20

AS875_m9
The reality is: when you spawned bags, chests, etc., generally the money are showered with cash, the main thing is not to throw them on the Bank. account.
The ban will not, and can spend them at its discretion.

M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20

Levokos
And all? Not to throw in the Bank?

L
Levokos 11.04.20

AS875_m9
Yes.

H
Hobo Sexual 11.04.20

AS875_m9
That would not be banned write in support. I have around 20 mil distribute the cheaters lies, throws 5 times, 5 times, wrote in support, said that all the rules, if not citelli play on, sleeping krgda will be a test. Still have not cheated. For the first time threw in early March, no ban.

E
Evgeniy Nosov 11.04.20

There is an option to spend one to or take the property?

H
Homikator 11.04.20

PFFF, I decided some of the century to enter the game, passed a couple of missions, got some tea, come and I have 18 million extra, what the hell, I don't want to ban and reset, I have 800 hours on the game killed me to lose the ACC hunt(

M
Makar_AS8 11.04.20

Hobo Sexual
And that, to distribute loot to keep checking, which is when XS?

G
GTAFlash91 11.04.20

I recently clocked up 30 mil for the whole 15 minutes. The next day put it in the Bank. It's been almost a week, no ban.

m
miniesterstvo 11.04.20

AS875_m9
Question: it is said that recently the cheaters in GTA Online gave ordinary players a huge amount of GTA$. Do you know about Rockstar and what the company does about this?
Answer: Over the past few weeks we have received numerous complaints about the fact that cheaters give out large amount of GTA$, prescribe the huge rewards beyond the game's limits, and try to ruin the GTA Online economy in other ways. We have closed several loopholes in the game to prevent such action, and in future updates will introduce more ways to protect against fraud. Players who deliberately cheated to create the illegal influx of game currency will be separated from the rest. If you have received an incredibly large amount of GTA $ without knowing its origin, can not worry – there are no sanctions we will to you is not applicable. Remember, however, that we will change the balance in the accounts accounts in order to eliminate the resulting ill-gotten money.

m
miniesterstvo 11.04.20

Question: I was minding my own business in GTA Online and suddenly got from the scammer a large amount of game currency. I will be punished?
Answer: That game was more honest, we regularly detachable crooks and those who changes the game, from the casual user, but also cancel the illegal operations. These regular events are associated with automatic detection and analysis of suspicious gameplay statistics; in addition, we use data that provide us with the users themselves. If you didn't cheat on purpose, I don't have to worry about what we will include you in the list of violators and separated from the other players.