3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 04.09.19 07:35 pm

How to play the online shooter?

As I play online shooters, and I play already 10 years(with quite long intervals, and not often, but still I think quite a lot in order to learn to more or less good to play) my skill is still at zero. In a shooter I wouldn't have played, from COP and all vargasov to Battlefield and CODE everywhere I just destroy, trample like a herd razyarenny builov little girl caught in their way. In each game, in each round, my relationship At/S, in the best case approximately 5 to 20 or 20 to 60.
Why? What am I doing wrong? What is the secret?
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TonyMen 04.09.19

Use the force, Luke.

l
lookaway 04.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita wrote:
Why? What am I doing wrong? What is the secret?
Shinsuke_Michishita wrote:
with fairly long breaks and not often

G
GG4 04.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
You need to play daily and at least 9 hours a day.

A
Apokalipsis113 04.09.19

First you need a normal PC that the fps was consistently high. For different games in different ways, but 100+ is necessary to get the game. The quality of the Internet must be good: it's not just about the ping (more or less 50, 100+ is not playable no matter what the skill), but the packet loss - they should not be.
Next you need to train your accuracy. Coaching in the game in special modes (e.g. running vs bots headshots only) and small game (not remember the name, Google - fast and there are a lot of them and free).
Next you need specifically on the games and their mechanics watch mechanics of aiming. Hitscan under one principle, projectile another. And they have nothing in common.After looking at maps and modes. Need to know where, when and how to walk where to aim in advance and.
But overall, much will depend on the skill of Selby that banal nerd as not to.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Apokalipsis113
For different games in different ways, but 100+ is necessary to get the game.

But if only 60 fps, it does not an option?

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

Protocol10
Depending on how used. I recently went on a 144 Hz monitor and the game should definitely get above 100 fps, well, if you have 60 Hz suffices 60-80

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

MrWorld
Clear. You need 144 fps and then to at least as far as I understand. That is, not less fps than your monitor.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

Protocol10
144 fps is difficult to achieve (with the exception of the COP, a fun game and other similar games). For example in the same rainbow six to achieve 144 fps you have to lower all settings to minimum and play so not very comfortable. I scored 144 fps and play with 90-100

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

MrWorld
Understood. Well, if you are comfortable, then everything is fine. I have a 120 Hz monitor, I play with 60 fps, Put the plane in half the refresh rate of the monitor. Without the rifle and tearing mad. But I in the network do not play almost.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

Protocol10
With the plane not very comfortable to play because the mouse swims, particularly noticeable in multiplayer matches. Although I have almost stopped playing them) That does not work recently, ping under 200 and other garbage. And the usual games, nothing sticks, tried to play as a tactical RPG tipo fallout 2, but the top view and the combat system is not like that. Waiting for the Repack Borderlands 2 and mass effect andromeda

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

MrWorld
Also read about is that allegedly the input lag and stuff. Although I'm only in the fourth battle played from the network and into the third. Tried here the other day repak бф1 to test with a plane solo at 60 fps, like not sailed anything mouse. And so it does also in the network do not play because you don't know how the mouse to play only with the gamepad can single. From the usual games, basically all inserts. Pass in a row game after game, not even twitching. Out, shake, pass, take down, and so the game playing poporyadku. One game takes 2-3 days on average is ridiculous, and if you can and tighten all the effects to pass. . What model of monitor do you have?

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 04.09.19

Protocol10
Well, most likely due to the lack of experience of owning the mouse all problems and arise. My advice in this regard will be the same.
If the mouse allows, increase the DPI to at least 800, then adjust the sensitivity so that freely by one click to the right or to the left in-game character unfolded exactly 180 degrees. And then start to train aiming and reaction. CS and warface know that is game mechanics training of fire, about the battle do not know. Next, you should decide on the style of the game and the most convenient type of weapons. The choice is between a clip and vanston. Like to cut through the body with a rifle or machine gun or a better problem solving vanshotom of the sniper, here is up to you. In the first case is fulfilled shooting on the head, and the second high-speed aiming. In the end, practicing and improving, you can pretty quickly learn to keep/S in region 1, and then gradually increase. There is not necessarily a day in front of the monitor to sit. A maximum of three hours with rest breaks.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

ArMaGeddon_AJ
Good advice. Only you is the default advice, not me). I'm above you write that only in BF was playing times. There when I bend, when I bend over. From the attitude and courage I depend, and not from, well, looking at what the team curled. Varfeys and the COP I didn't even installed never.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

Protocol10
AOC G2460FQ it without G SYNC and the way the monitor is not very good. Rumor has it that there is no net 144 Hz during the tests visible like skipped frames, it has a nasty ripple in the dark areas, if all pixels are too dark. The rest of the normal monitor, but if you don't play so many online games it is possible to get a regular 60 Hz Monique, with a normal matrix and color reproduction

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

MrWorld
Now I have a 120 Hz Monique. Acer 27 inch. Back in 2011 I bought. But then I took because of 3D vision. Wanted movie in 3D to watch and some toys to play in 3D. Now 3D that I nafig not surrendered, but the 120 Hz left.)

Spoiler

L
LenivyiBob 04.09.19

Lukava great (not)said.
Bravo.
And so, 60 fps, good headphones, and a ton of practice. Without these long breaks.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

Protocol10
What model? Color quality normal?

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

MrWorld
The picture is written after all) the Quality of the flowers normal for a tn matrix.

P
Phenomena 04.09.19

Protocol10
AOC 3D 23 inches, sometimes play in 3D and watch movies. The only question, and that there is no hdmi connector on Monica?

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Phenomena
Mine's got hdmi, even 3 pieces.