3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saturn7774 11.04.20 02:04 pm

PIP-boy or the map - flight. (Fallout 4)

Hello, companions.
The trouble came from not waiting and the trouble is in stable crashes when you try to open a map or PIP-boy ...

I have two characters. Alone on the Island, the other in the Commonwealth. Both have a mutual problem ... nothing Seems to be done with the game and even on the contrary - about weeks, two commercials, at all did not touch her.
Most interesting is that the crashes disappear if the character moves into the Commonwealth from far Harbor ( the first ) or from the Commonwealth In the World ( second ).

A surprising number, but I haven't found any in our online, either here on PG ... describes a lot of Bugs, but that's just this ... probably no one was not.

Help Council, please. Painfully do not want to send to the archive good of the Persians.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 11.04.20

fashion or even what the stuff is worth?

T
T6000 11.04.20

saturn7774
I have reason also to fashion a guess. Because of some mods related to PIP-boy,or a map - go departures. Try to disable something like that,if there is one.

M
MODERN_GEAR 11.04.20

saturn7774
I have that shit on a lake with a Swan occurs, and stable. And what mod is this affected at all XS. There is one beta program for cleaning scripts, try FallrimTools - Script cleaner and more. But backup do! Just in..

g
gmh4589 11.04.20

saturn7774
Fallout recently updated. Most likely you have mods to the interface in which there are no innovations. Maybe trite was added a thread of a new marker on the map, so the game crashes when you open the card.
Try to delete the folder Data\Interface, crashes should stop.

s
saturn7774 11.04.20

Kostya Morozov wrote:
fashion or even what the stuff is worth?
T6000 wrote:
I have reason also to fashion a guess. Because of some mods related to PIP-boy,or a map - go departures. Try to disable something like that,if there is one.
gmh4589 wrote:
Fallout recently updated. Most likely you have mods to the interface in which there are no innovations. Maybe trite was added a thread of a new marker on the map, so the game crashes when you open the card.
Try to delete the folder Data\Interface, crashes should stop.
Fashion is, but no associated with the PIP-boy and map ...
The game is not associated with the Stim - pirates and the updates nothing to do with it.

Again: the crashes started out of the blue. Spoiled only save what was in the folder saves other work.

Thank you: try to disable, uninstall ... any way ... :-)

s
saturn7774 11.04.20

gmh4589
Deleted ALL !!. Not the Fig does Not work ... in the Commonwealth.

s
saturn7774 11.04.20

Thank you all for the moral support - problem solved.

The thing was in fashion Red Rocket Settlements ( settlement of the Red rocket/ Red Rocket Settlements ) from version 1.3 b to 1.6.
I figured that, by process of elimination ...
On the Nexus, the author ( Tarsis31 ), somehow vaguely talking about the update of this mod and never swears. So ... Before you update the Red Rocket Settlements, read the description carefully and think five times. :-)

Guys, seriously ... Without your support and participation, I would not undertake to seek a solution, and would radically and would remove all Dremora.
Thank you.