3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.04.20 02:04 pm

Nothing has changed... (Call of Duty: WWII)

Call of Duty: WWII nothing has changed... Yes, changed settings but all the mechanics remained as of 2007... Played an hour and realized that it made creations for the sake of money, is razura just partially copied scene from the movie saving private Raina and very puplava came out, zero interest and zero feelings, only the feeling that we were deceived again and push through the shame once again and the fans did the same thing g.... in new packaging over and over again they buy it in large quantities is the crazier of the madness that we were told Vass from the third farkraya... Yes the consumer does not realize that is necessary to show a Fig to these creators and buy their wonderful cull off doting, so they're off the chair fell when decided their favorite money and their brain finally gets the idea that it should have to finally start doing good things and not sit on your ass and rake in the profits by spending a minimum of efforts...
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 11.04.20

Hah,like a new cold was supposed to change something,settings changed and that's thanks

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.04.20

RTYWD
so we must continue to buy that would continue to disregard doing the same thing...LOGIC

T
TheReds1892 11.04.20

Yes, all the usual
not expecting breakthrough
good-quality conveyor
with a beautiful picture
talking exclusively about the single

R
RTYWD 11.04.20

19lexa19
Why buy?Ghosts latest Kolda which I bought)

b
bazilews 11.04.20

Yes normal game.
Reminded me of the TV series Brothers in arms.

S
SlamRUS 11.04.20

Kolda take it for the multiplayer, story-driven company as a bonus in fact. The cold, the huge army of fans who play it for years and they are satisfied with the mechanics of the game. On one forum cold read that people write, and write that many even realized she not zapuskayut they are not interesting. I play just for fun in the cartoon. On Ps4 Kolda always in the top stream. And the game engine does not change just because the fans like this mechanic and if they will roll out new engine mechanics will be different from what fans are accustomed to there is a high probability that you will lose the part of loyal fans.

y
yukon35 11.04.20

SlamRUS
They have a sensitive card to increase in multiplayer. And liked the game on the background of recent years.Never regretted the purchase.

S
SlamRUS 11.04.20

yukon35
Yes and netcod to correct.

h
h-H-h 11.04.20

rules of the game, the story fire!!!

B
Bigalex78 11.04.20

Realized class! Just stay tuned:)

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Bigalex78
The Americans, as always, probably won the war?

K
Kosmodesant 11.04.20

They SAY THAT TAKE it FOR the multiplayer. Speak for yourself.Personally, I play in the company and I like call of duty all the parts are good.And don't think it is insignificant that others do not like.

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Space Marines

For the company for 5-6 hours buy the game for 1700 rubles?

K
Kosmodesant 11.04.20

Protocol10
WHY FOR 5 HOURS TO BUY FROM THE TORRENT DOWNLOAD IS BETTER

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Space Marines
So the person above was talking about the fact that you take it for the animation with a bonus single, that is to buy, and you he began to speak for yourself .... You go and play, because free then distribute each year on the torrents. You have to download, go once.

S
SlamRUS 11.04.20

Space Marines
So speech was just about the purchase. Piracy is a separate conversation.

S
SergeyKorolev 11.04.20

For fans of varvas Kolda go. You can just pick up and smear.

E
EmOvEtErAn 11.04.20

if played in the third Caldo,you would know where it was lapped up for bb2