3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mantihor 11.04.20 02:05 pm

Plot omissions [spoilers] (Ori and the Blind Forest)

Because all consider this game to be perfect, and I certainly support them all! However, some plot points I did not give rest, and that is the backbone of the plot.

Firstly, where to draw the motivation of the antagonist (KURO). Her story is very sad and it explains why throughout the game you have to hide from her sight. But that moment when die Chicks I do not understand, namely, how they die.
The roller can be seen as cowering Chicks smoke begins to appear, and the only thing that occurred to me is that they burned. However, if the Chicks were burned from the light away from the Tree Spirits in the cave located in the cold part Nibelle, what would happen to the forest around the tree.
I think it would make more sense if the Chicks spellbound with this light fell from the nest, in consequence of which died. This edit does not hurt the story, but the omission of the melon closed.

The second moment of that fateful glow of the Tree spirits that this moment ever happened. The narrator of course broadcasts, supposedly the Tree was the name of the ori, but it brings back to think who is this Cory and why is he so special (and at the beginning it showed many similar) that calling it can burn anything accidentally.

If anyone has other explanations for these moments, please share.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KolyanYCh 11.04.20

Well, for me, KURO and her Chicks are children of the shadow. KURO herself is an adult and she's the light of the tree as if the immune system and the Chicks are still young and weak, and died from the light. And about the second, this is probably the most simple - in a large and happy family all are important. If someone in the family loses, the others will worry and look for him.

_
_Exsus_ 11.04.20

Sad game: (but very interesting and beautiful.

M
Mantihor 11.04.20

Kolanich
Perhaps the same Tota KURO (jap. 黒) is translated as black..

23hudo 11.04.20

Perhaps KURO is usually shaded them from the light wood, but at one point just did not have time to be there. But anyway the hole is - if it is so easily flew up to the tree and stole Sein, why, then she died after this Sein returned to the place?
Shorter is better in the plot not to go - it is full of holes and very naive and many times far-fetched. But in the context of such a wonderful game, he looks quite normal - just a pretty good story )

m
maels666 11.04.20

I'm hoping that the remaining eggs to hatch KURO rectangle, and it will be white. Ie owl light.
But in the end showed nothing.
And I was also very annoyed, like a tree of light which brings life killed living beings, despite the fact that KURO were not originally evil, or something similar, after this movie, I empathized with her more.

v
vovadjo 11.04.20

The plot of the game is actually ambiguous, on the one hand, poor KURO, but on the other hand a bad ori and the Tree of life, because the light from the Tree hurting KURO and her children, and we want to make sure that the light was everywhere, that is, we help the whole of the Nibel, respectively, we also bad from the point of view of KURO. Generally I can't understand why they made such a plot, where we seem to be fighting for the good for all, but retribution for the death of others. She konovka made it clear that to be continued, as valuesa chick from the egg, but about the ori nothing is clear it was never shown, as if he was unconscious, but in the end why it is not shown.

S
SkyraX 11.04.20

most likely the game shows that in life there is good and bad,only shades of gray,all original and should be the measure of everything,not bad not good.
PS. about the ending immediately reminded of Shura - sorry for the bird :D

W
Witcher_KoT 11.04.20

Gentlemen (and ladies, of course),
why did you decide that KURO died and the survival ori we said nothing? Because in the end when we show the cracked egg, on the stone next to clearly visible paintings, which captures Naru ori, KURO and Gumo. And everyone is happy, judging by the expression on their faces (snouts? beaks?). In addition, the same ending a little earlier we see ori watching birth of the new creature.
About, directly, story, agree with Galenicum, too, am inclined to think that KURO and her Chicks - children of the shadows, however, it begs the question of why the stone all together and everyone is happy. The answer, I think, must be sought in the fact that the game has an obvious Oriental spirit and worth to remember about the Yin and Yang - that is about balance and harmony in the World. Technically, in the story there are subtleties, but in General, if you think about it, in large part, in my opinion, can be explained, the rest is not so critical to focus for the game as a whole more than good and minor plot flaws, perhaps, forgivable.
Thank you, I have everything)

B
Blaster Dark 11.04.20

You are a little wrong, KURO still died. And the stone drawn: ori, Naru, Gumo and future chick. You watched the credits at least? There is a place shows first KURO, and then the same stone with a picture. The head of the chick clearly smaller. If you ask where Naru knows how to look chick, the answer is that this is the most stupid question... the Children of Darkness about each other you know, although basic, I mean the basics
As for the question, why KURO antagonist? So it shows clearly the death of the Chicks(3 Chicks) and Yes, I agree, they have protection from light was not full. However, KURO is also not complete, but enough to survive, say 70-80%. And when KURO put the Seine back to the Tree, it started to emit Light at full power + KURO were quite close to = the death of KURO!
And why KURO had not died, so some protection there is a + distance...

S
Strelok... 11.04.20

Mаntihor
Chicks KURO killed because it is evil spirits. And fatal to them the light of the tree of life