3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 11.04.20 02:05 pm

The best part in the series of Wolfenstein in your opinion (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

The best part in the series of Wolfenstein in your opinion.

My opinion is Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Best atmosphere, best ubersoldat, jumpers beating the current (they no longer had anywhere).

16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Refresh2002 11.04.20

Of course Return to the castle Wolfenstein.A large variety of enemies,interesting locations.That would have made a re-release with modern graphics and special effects.But alas(

P
PassQC 11.04.20

Refresh2002
It would be cool, remember a small played and the first time I was scared to play the levels with dungeons, and I even play it stopped but later sho still went through fear. Then again pereprohodil already in the normal age. Steep igruha.

S
Sergey Smolin 11.04.20

Naturally, this RTCW!!!
In General Canon for Wolfie it
1 Needs to attend the game the castle Wolfenstein
2 Setting should not go beyond the second world
3 in the game should be occultist and zombies
So this Car Geyms the Canon was only old blood, the rest is all Tarantinos rubbing vyser IMHO

a
atmaROZ 11.04.20

For me Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001), and remains even now - unmatched and unique, mega-entourage und "the main shooter of all times and peoples"
So long since familiar, scolding to shivers of sound, the game towering over the others, and some special, unforgettable masterpiece-an historic milestone in the genre, which is and will be No. 1.

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus as it really is rather disappointing compared to Wolfenstein: The New Order (2014) and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (2015). I do not understand why so much enthusiasm, because valid was (to put it mildly) far from the desired and advertised.
As I was waiting for him... But in the end, passing game, as would remain with nothing.
The only thing that like, it is base on the Hammer eve and anturazhnye the General concept of design of some levels.

The problem is that the vast majority of the game takes place in a regime setting, and dull regime even at high settings - the ruins. Bellhop sutanu style Wolfenstein need adequate interiors and style of the premises, Return to Castle, secret base, the lab, the ancient Castle with Gothic interiors and the knight's halls, in fact - as a mandatory Annex to the adventure.

After this salad start Return to Castle Wolfenstein... again, creepy. One word - MEGA....

a
atmaROZ 11.04.20

Refresh2002 wrote:
Of course Return to the castle Wolfenstein.A large variety of enemies,interesting locations.That would have made a re-release with modern graphics and special effects.But alas(
It would be a bomb, by reference to the past sound, which ought to move as is in such a La remastered

R
RikoChiko 11.04.20

So all the good

S
Sergey Smolin 11.04.20

атмаROZ.
I agree 100%
How do you old blood from car games??? As for me this is the only wolf from them which is canonical within RTCW, the Castle is, zombie occultist is, and do it in the spirit RTCW as for me, and the setting is WWII and not this Tarantino vyser in 60 years.
I have rated so
1 Old Blood
2 New Order
3 New Colosus
But if all games take into account the fact
1 RTCW
2 Old Blood
3 Вольф2009
4 New Order
5 New Colossus
But if purely for the gameplay and not take into account the setting of the
1 RTCW
2 Old Blood
3 New Order
4 New Colossus
5 Вольф2009( painfully, it is poor against all others, and pseudo-open map just ruins the entire game IMHO)

O
Overclock[er] 11.04.20

RTCW, in 2005, I remember small was passed. I even remember dick looking for with the rest of Casati

a
atmaROZ 11.04.20

Sergey Smolin
But if all games take into account the fact
1 RTCW
2 Old Blood
3 Вольф2009
4 New Order
5 New Colossus
You damn sure put all the priorities) high five!)
The Old Blood - power, it got kind of global recognition, a strong shooter from the Studio + in a new series of the most brutal, I agree of course!
Wolf 2009 stands out. I have mixed feelings, but it is a curious milestone in the quest for style. It has its atmosphere, retract and colors of good old brodilok. With an exaggerated fiction too much - his problem. But it would be unfair to say that the game is not delivered and held her for a long time, with interest. Like the kind of game experiment with their pros and cons. But it is what it is.
As is for example the mansion - Far Cry Primal in the series of the Edge Lights.)
In General, Return to the castle Wolfenstein (with the main Addons) was my first game. Even before the purchase of the computer, when I picked up the game box. already knew that she was something special there among all trained ranks. I bought the game forward to the comp believed in her and she gave me unforgettable moments, octopuses a hundred times if not thousands...

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.20

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
It is not even discussed.Only recently played it.

S
Sergey Smolin 11.04.20

атмаROZ.
RTCW have no Addons, everything was an Amateur of fashion, all 3 parts of Trondheim, revenge of the pharaohs, the gates of time, Stalingrad, project 51, and so on.......

b
bma2004 11.04.20

the most canonical is natural wolf 3D and Spear of Destiny.
well, the latest game from the Gazebo New Order, Old Blood and New Colossus.
field they already RTKW and 2009.

a
atmaROZ 11.04.20

Sergey Smolin
I'm sorry, but the amendment was not adopted. It's a play on words that do not change the overall meaning. I argue:
Addition (addon) (eng. Expansion pack, add-on) — add different game material to an existing computer game. Most add-ons add new levels, weapons, characters, or a sequel to the original story
Addition (computer game) — Wikipedia
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/wiki/return_to_castle_wolfenstein/opisanie_dopolneniy_k_return_to_castle_wolfenstein/
https://www.yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=Return%20to%20the%20castle%20Wolfenstein%20аддоны&lr=21&clid=9582
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYWhrG56_-7pUvaR1ykuZIN4zz8n8xeOR
In the end, as a summary we can offer to agree on compromise wording - Amateur Addons.

You of course argue that I do not distinguish between modifications and will be spread, How to distinguish the addon from the mod:)
The first concept involves making global changes to the gameplay. For example, Sims has a built-in editor that allows players to develop and incorporate into the game client add-ons. This applies mainly to game textures and objects. These mods there is a great variety, they all contain different modifications, allowing to change the architectural styles, clothes, hairstyles, etc. and all of them are without any basis. That is fashion – it changes that fit in with the existing system.
At the same time the addon is completely independent of the game elements, which is written from scratch. This is a full game which is installed in the toy, expanding its capabilities not only at the level of the graphical interface.

But I used to call MP-40 a "Schmeisser", if you know what I mean.
Спойлерhttp://fb.ru/article/93619/avtomat-shmayser---orujie-vostochnogo-pohoda

l
leh-stav 11.04.20

Dark Kahn My opinion is Return to Castle Wolfenstein:
I agree, the best part

T
Tomas Freeze 11.04.20

for me, the best is the 2009 version of the amulet with which.

A
Andrew228sasuke 14.09.21

return to wolfenstein castle! Eh, I remember playing it somewhere from 2008-2015!