3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 11.04.20 02:05 pm

Empty world? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I don't quite understand when you say the game world is big but empty. Say yourself what is full of points of interest, quests and different beauty, but it is empty.
Just for comparison, give an example of any game in which you think there is not an empty world.
12 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgeniik 11.04.20

so in the desert the same thing happens))
and so, it's usually always the case in gta until you pass the mission everything seems to be rich in terms of what is happening around
and as soon as it ends - the game world feels empty

M
Marvelosi 11.04.20

skinnyelf

I'm afraid it all depends on the perception of the game. You just have to remember that the game is more inclined to the Action (stupidly go for the sake of the plot).

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

In the cities, of course the world is not empty. However, there are locations where practically nothing, not even respect. Basically it is a desert.

C
Carelia 11.04.20

open secret that even where there are no questions there are entire mini-quests and stories are sometimes more interesting than the side effects.

s
s-Freddy-s 11.04.20

Marvelosi
I agree, it all depends on the player. For example one who is rushing on the history of antiquities ancient Egypt he will come, he will go head-first into this world. And let's say this man doesn't love the fantasy genre, it will launch the Witcher 3 will play 10-20 hours and say the game G.... and the world is empty is also R....
Again in the same GTA get cars, cops and helicopters the world would be boring and empty. Imagine a game like GTA in ancient Egypt, but there is nothing to do.

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

skinnyelf
But I tion, dragon edge inkvizicija

V
Vyxyxol 11.04.20

vitalik76 wrote:
However, there are locations where practically nothing, not even respect. Basically it is a desert.
And what should be in the desert in your opinion? Sprawling cities, millions of people, the crowds, the sea? OKS, in the deserts and now nothing. But the point of the review was not needed at all. Well, he wondered why they were there, to survey the endless Sands? Make sense?

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

Muskrat wrote:
And what should be in the desert in your opinion?
Don't know, I'm not doing the game. Who did he have to fill the map, and not to formally create a large map of the world from which the half - emptiness.

B
BarackKamacho 11.04.20

vitalik76
The only reasons why yubisoft make a huge space with nothing to do is to give the realism and magnitude of what is happening in GTA 5 for example is about the same scheme

v
vitalik76 11.04.20

BarackKamacho wrote:
La add realism and scale of what is happening
In this case it would be more logical to place the desert between cities, and they are now located separately in one place where by chance you won't. But from Memphis to Alexandria is visible.

V
Vyxyxol 11.04.20

vitalik76 wrote:
a map of the world from which the half - emptiness
Friend, you look at a map of Egypt though. There desert alone, always have been.

s
s-Freddy-s 11.04.20

Well, in the desert, could any of the bandit settlement to add to to clean them, and that in truth there just is no sense to go.