3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FrameArms 11.04.20 02:06 pm

Ng+ in Dark souls 3 (Dark Souls 3)

How to start playing Ng1,Ng2, Ng3, etc... in Dark souls 3
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 11.04.20

FrameArms
After beating the game, in the menu of the fire in the fire Temple appears: Start the path N 2 (3, 4...).

F
FrameArms 11.04.20

Sergey 82Sergey 82
Thank you

S
SkEwReK 11.04.20

Oh, someone just getting to know this world is dark, ENT, to examine Loki, and I got all the achievements in 5 playthroughs have all learned..waiting for when the memory is erased))))

F
FrameArms 11.04.20

SkEwReK
Then don't tell at all but stays with the first pass? And how to understand what Yoo? And how much uslozhnyaetsya game?

S
Sergey 82 11.04.20

FrameArms
1. Everything is saved, except for key items (keys or quest items). 2. Remember. The game is too long to get confused with the terms. 3. Enemies inflict more and receive less damage. In practice, NG+ runs are even easier (things are collected, the character is pumped, the more experienced player...).

S
SkEwReK 11.04.20

Yeah, enemies in ng+ (++) as they do not care, for in thee arms pumped, the armor is...and skill already current bosses are hard))

F
FrameArms 11.04.20

SkEwReK
I understand that everyone already tired but one last question.Black mask vosstanavlivaetsya and it is necessary again to remove the Keeper of the fire?

S
SkEwReK 11.04.20

FrameArms
black mask latrica?(helmet) or you're talking about a label when they become hollow? the gameplay in the 3rd darque label does nothing, the current is visually, as well in ng+ she seems lost, there are 3 endings and in one need to be hollow( with a label) and that used to have to go do something else...you start to love a man

F
FrameArms 11.04.20

SkEwReK
I wanted to see black label hollow re-appears when the new ng?And if not how to reset it again?

S
SkEwReK 11.04.20

FrameArms
That's all there ^_^http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Темная_Метка

F
FrameArms 11.04.20

SkEwReK
thank you