3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzroslyy 11.04.20 02:06 pm

The realism in the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Guys, I want to touch upon the subject the feeling of realism in the game. In my opinion not enough trade business, caravans, buildings villages sleep foods disease. As the 4 stars, breathed in me a new gaming life, and so here I lack. Write your feedback.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 11.04.20

adult
That would be amazing!! But on the other hand hadcore, and games are for masses of people, so is an ordinary day For all

v
vzroslyy 11.04.20

It is also great when a publisher supports a week with all sorts of Goodies, bonuses, tests. That is, its such a real life slot.

B
BarackKamacho 11.04.20

these are your trade,estates, businesses and caravans and has been in 3 assassin,and no, they're not gone, in fairness,

T
TrueXpert 11.04.20

Go out on the street, girls out of here, nerd.

-
--00--00-- 11.04.20

Well, sleep, food, and disease, it is quite overkill. To speed up the time is meditation. When obtaining a injury prescribed a special animation. It's not a going day or something. But the lack of the global economy really annoying, there is no continuous source of money. Yes, and my feelings in this assassin hardest to raise money (well, except that even Liberation, but there's just the merchant Navy was too complicated). And I believe that it was intentionally made for people to buy in-game currency for real (especially on consoles where there is no cheat engine)

V
Volk-Naemnik 11.04.20

The problem with money? Never encountered - in the sweep of camps in every fifth bag for 200 coins and every tenth of a guard or bandit, all blue gear to sell to the blacksmith, and the only waste of money - every 10 level adjustment legendary weapons under the level. Already level 40 - all purchased, improved to the ceiling, and in the pockets of more than 50K coins and I haven't even sold trinkets and trophies, of which each has a hundred.
Of course you can buy all the clothes and horses, but don't see the point..

m
maestrr0 11.04.20

The game has just started its journey in the direction of the RPG, will give developers time)