3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 11.04.20 02:06 pm

Estimated Grifoni! (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Shield beauty comparable with Metro 2033 and last light.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Ripper Man
The game is like hrafnista and beautiful this year. The dialogue is top only PC need the appropriate. And of course will be better than metro. All the same, metro last came out in 2013.

R
Ripper Man 11.04.20

Protocol10
well, the fact of the matter is that all the same I think the graphics are very similar. developed metro high the bar could supply

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Ripper Man
The style of the graphics and the atmosphere I have more associations with other games from id and Bethesda: fallout,doom, rage .

M
McCready 11.04.20

Great Grifoni. Every game your Grifoni, and good in its own way.

A
Anomel Suna 11.04.20

Ripper Man
Now with games 4+ years ago to compare.
Protocol10
Grifoni has not much left from TNO, if we consider the whole picture. But if the parts change quite a lot. So depends on how your looking at ;)

z
z8TiREX8z 11.04.20

Enamel Suna
And who looks at

R
Rampertumskin 11.04.20

no grafone here, he is only in cut scenes. teksturki low everywhere...

v
valikdvd 11.04.20

I have in the cut scenes the picture looks worse than during the game.

R
Ripper Man 11.04.20

valikdvd
as well

23hudo 11.04.20

In a game, but it's not the textures, but the shaders and lighting. By themselves, the textures are not always of high quality (especially on a power suit Blaskowitz), but the rest is even nothing.

K
Kondrio 11.04.20

Colleagues, prompt, what for an option in the graphics settings on/off. cluster rendering? What does it affect? Improves or degrades the picture when you turn? Is it worth it to enable for high quality images? Thanks in advance for the answer...