3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Caradine116rus 11.04.20 02:06 pm

Jerked (dried) meat (Elex)

I do not understand where to take this quest Rocca, tell me ???
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 11.04.20

Jerked (dried) meat....mmmmm

V
Vasok100letnii 11.04.20

Baby 3D
so even with foam .... mmmmmm

D
Dok_116 rus 11.04.20

should roll in the lokam and sold from traders

R
RGC 11.04.20

in the Fort the outcasts, for sure, like Hank in the bar

F
Furious2517 11.04.20

No, Hank, no. And bar Chloe, too. Found one thread huckster with the stew or recipe?

j
jsilverst 11.04.20

2 pieces of dried meat on a Small farm where rocky, in a two storey house on the ground floor in the safe. But there's a bunch of monsters
you need to be well pumped.

j
jsilverst 11.04.20

Another piece of cured meat on the highway, nedohoda to the ARKS around the truck.

m
marquees.org 11.04.20

Dried meat and slices of farmer - several thousands of darkness, but the passion for tourism, research, courage, patience, and care - no!Here is the RPG lovers who are in search of banal grub go to the forum of NG.
Was the game where I forced myself to still drive in the search engine Bild Eleks and below was tempted to peek an obvious spoiler, but it indirectly involved the build and was a kind of measure of ingenuity.So, the great man has referred to the quest There is always something to do, where you have to find 50 mushrooms - Slices of the farmer and the author writes about the complexity of the search and the obvious solution is to feed all the mouldy bread from the garbage.))The funny thing is that I had the opportunity to watch dozens of balloons and each of them fed themselves-like this shit.Here you have an RPG.))And another point - these balloons are played from the flamethrower and other AOE shooters and none of them were brutal milesnick, although the quick bar was crowded with all sorts of rubbish.And laughter and sin.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Alexander Veligurov
I agree, jerky lying around the world around. Used in RPG go through every nook, and sell garbage and duplicates. All the ingredients are piling up. Therefore, almost all quests associated with food, usually give up before it began. But in the quest of bread I had a mishap. As searched all the garbage, I found this moldy bread before. Look - written, the subject of quests, but the quest of his finding it is not activated. Then accidentally I came across this farmer, in conversation with him, just a line to give him the ill-fated bread. Well, I gave thought and conceived. My inventory is full of such discoveries, and quests associated with them no one ever gave. Exclusively in all RPG play for miles, one-handed sword plus shield. I can't stand all sorts of puhi and magic.

m
marquees.org 11.04.20

Svetoslav
You is not obvious randomness.))And arrow, flame thrower purposefully have the same gameplay Ala Padmasri all except those who have not yet exhausted the limit of the donor.Puhi is not bad, but I see a solid pattern of the balloons and it's depressing - they bury fish for their flock goes their way and she then whines on the forums.Bible prophecy about the false prophets-the balloons in color.))