3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Sanguin 11.04.20 02:07 pm

More questions than answers. (The Evil Within 2)

Actually after beating the game really left a lot of questions. For example, who all the same such tanyuha, th cat was in the Cabinet of Seba, who is a Banshee and her human did? In General, I propose to share the theory.
Spoilers yeah, who saw the splash screen after the credits, because There was the first stem I understand it?
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 11.04.20

1:In the first part was a letter about the fact that Tatiana went missing during a shift at the hospital the lighthouse.
2:Koshak was used as saves in supplements part 1,and therefore it was decided to introduce the game.(Maybe)
3.Banshee - collect slides and understand.
4.Yes, it's included STEM system which gives reason to think about DLC to the second part (Unlikely).But about the continuation in the next game maybe.Plus the theme of Joseph from the first part was not disclosed - will think to develop.

A
Alex Sanguin 11.04.20

Phornet
The type of Banshee is the guilt and pain of SEB? (based on the last slide). And about Tanya, well, gone and gone, what side it to Sebastian? There are generally a version that she can be an employee of Mobius. Therefore, it is unclear who she is, no specifics. And about the stem, I meant that it was a System from the first part, and Who was the Core of the first part? Right, Ruvik.

P
Phornet 11.04.20

Alex Sanguin
Improved STEM included.Ruvik was killed along with STEM in the first part of the brain was at the core (Your theory is nonsense).
Tatiana just a support character - she is not an agent of Mobius (Also nonsense said).Maybe her story in the future and will develop.

A
Alex Sanguin 11.04.20

Phornet
Nonsense, to call it alien theory nonsense. Yes, the brain of ruvik was destroyed, but his goal was to move into the body of the kid and in the end in the real world when SEB came out of the hospital, he saw the little that is left there, and to not do anything yet. Further, in the Intro, we see clearly abandoned the room with the baths, I doubt that the base Mobius, (which was the second part) could come to such desolation so quickly, but after three years it is possible. And finally, about Tanya, I said that there is a Pro version of MEbius, but said that my, so before you insult someone, stop in the eyes of the batter and read carefully. And essentially, you no theory not moved and only the crap of others, rejecting the offer.

P
Phornet 11.04.20

Alex Sanguin
I'm not insulted.Just saying that the theory is inappropriate.If you are vulnerable is easy - it's only your problem.

H
Hirok 11.04.20

Alex Sanguin
You correctly said about your nonsense.
If you regularly talked with Tatiana, it would be clear that it is his protective system, which became the visual image of nurses from the first part, as there she gave it is possible to develop skills for the gel. Hence scattered the keys to the safes, which were also in the first part. STEM is based on the mind-meld, and here is the mind of Sebastian thus helps your avatar in the system.
Why the system itself is involved we can assume a variety of theories but the most plausible is either the World or one of the two psychos, artist and prophet. But most likely the World, if you remember that she sent a message to Kidman when were ready to destroy the staff of Mobius.

B
BattleEffect 11.04.20

Phornet
Phornet wrote:
Plus the theme of Joseph from the first part was not disclosed
He became a monster.Kill him in DLS:safe-head.

B
BattleEffect 11.04.20

Phornet
Ruvik left the STEM in the body controlled by Leslie.Again, DLS:safe-head

P
Phornet 11.04.20

BattleEffect
Joseph was alive it is said in the second part - he was not a monster.This is the arena in DLS,there and Sebastian is like a monster.Breccia crap..And at the expense of Ruvik though he left the STEM in the body Leslie.But he, along with Joseph, took Moebius at the end of the first part.So all your arguments are impractical.

B
BattleEffect 11.04.20

Phornet
Reasoning - facts DLS. Cool.

P
Phornet 11.04.20

BattleEffect
In the second part told - Joseph is alive.Come on - explain to me this fact a nerd.But DLC is DLC with the main story it is not - the Wikipedia says.Thank you,laughed with your facts.

S
Slipnot6 11.04.20

BattleEffect wrong about that
Joseph became a monster.Kill him in DLS:safe-head.
There were more images of enemies to confront Shapovalova. Because of the introduced male was not a true Keeper, and just wore his uniform, so most likely it was.
Joseph did not become a monster, and resisted the appeal - several times he was covered, as in the case of Sebastian and meeting with Kidman, but he always returned to normal.

And in a conversation about the latest memory, Kidman clearly says that teammate Sebastian is alive, and she will tell him everything after they all get out.
He probably works somewhere in another section of Mobius as an embedded agent, or ward of the witness protection program, and may even be cured from what I have seen the Lighthouse.

B
BattleEffect 11.04.20

Phornet
Glad you're having fun.

P
Phornet 11.04.20

BattleEffect
From what you're saying, yeah.DLC the first part considers more important than the plot of the second - yell with you sir.

B
BattleEffect 11.04.20

Phornet
It is a fact that DLS you're killing him.
The father of the girl from DLS died in TEMS,but his body is alive.Just without reason.
So Yes, your Joseph alive,but empty.

P
Phornet 11.04.20

BattleEffect
There you and Sebastian kill if that.DLC is not relevant to the main storyline (And did not affect her) - I say not for the first time.If it does not understand and then to talk about with you.

B
BattleEffect 11.04.20

Phornet
Sebastian secret boss. The others need to kill the plot.
Let's really agree to disagree.

P
Phornet 11.04.20

BattleEffect
But it's not story DLC.Relevant to the main plot it has.And it does - it does not affect the storyline.
Plus again - In the second part clearly States that Joseph is Alive.So everything that has been written here you can safely send to the trash.I've heard these words because did pre-order the game on PC and has already passed the second part.

b
boss__2003 11.04.20

If about Tanya. When is the last time to go to the chair (this is before the lift on snow mountain to the house and fight with Mira), you can always talk to tangkou. Sebastian just asks who she is. She says she was with him to the Lighthouse that she appears when he needed help and something like that... And that after finals he'll never see her again, he asked because you die or because it's all over, she says that in any case. All. Well, under her words are mostly covered the concept of Hope... That is what the emotional part of Sebastian.