3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qubretes 03.10.19 04:14 am

How to remove detector the cops? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Does anyone know how to remove the detector indicates that somewhere nearby are the cops? That no graphic, no sound nothing to pokazalos. In my opinion it is necessary to edit texture and sound.
And in addition I would put a strip showing the arrest, number of machines, etc., and the strip wait-chase.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vsevolod Tyabin 03.10.19

why

Q
Qubretes 03.10.19

Vsevolod Cabin
for greater realism. I don't particularly like any arcade assistants who do not understand how to fit into our reality. Well, I want more hardcore

V
Vsevolod Tyabin 03.10.19

nothing can't help

a
alex8ball 03.10.19

Qubretes
buy yourself a six a jig and fly around the city. hardcore

S
Slashur 1998 03.10.19

Qubretes
the game is not reality what kind of nonsense do not toil foolishness

Q
Qubretes 03.10.19

Slashur 1998
I would like to know, in the reality of the game universe I mean. Happy? Like and play, they want to use these things, I'd like to remove.
I desire explained is quite clear, I would ask everyone to continue to write only fact and not nonsense

S
Subaru MotorSports 03.10.19

Qubretes
Support, disable the interface as unnecessary, I googled Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 no hud, nothing found.

K
K2Re8 03.10.19

Qubretes
Subaru MotorSports
in VerbleHack there is No HUD Feature

S
Slashur 1998 03.10.19

Qubretes
I'm on business writing,playing NFS long time since I teach,and your idea is stupid!

C
Che7 03.10.19

Qubretes
For starters, you can use the tpf'ku for TexModa with empty textures of the radar here to download the file https://yadi.sk/d/1ZCk-DJcLixR8A . Also through the program TexMod mode Logining, you can scan the bar cops (and indeed anything) and the texture is also to replace the empty.

Q
Qubretes 03.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Che7
Well, I removed the panel under the rear view mirror. If anyone needs I can put where NID. Left the sound of the ticking of the radar to remove.