3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TuRbO94 11.04.20 02:08 pm

Instead of 7 transfer switches on the rear, how to fix? (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Already seen this topic, but maybe someone found a solution? Is it possible like that to manually set the transmission 7, when opening a settings file there are only symbols...
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 11.04.20

TuRbO94
On a sequential box, all properly included
Spoiler

Do you have a wheel with a seven-speed mechanics and grip, why would a mechanical box in the game?
PS: I tried to experiment assign buttons for manual boxes and found the same as you.

T
TuRbO94 11.04.20

RAZIEL_
That is not, I have a keyboard, I just like to go like as the simulation mechanics) On a sequential box too, everything is working, maybe this is all wrong, the bug is not fixed...Oh well.

R
RAZIEL_ 11.04.20

TuRbO94
by the way there are mechanics to simulate the real box, so the transfer needs to be physically enabled if you release the button activates neutral position, the keyboard is not an option to play.

T
TuRbO94 11.04.20

RAZIEL_
That what is normal...the button does not release all. I quite playing for a long time.

x
xXflitzerXx 11.04.20

The game is always IGU on the mechanics with the clutch. Everything is fine with the 7th gear, it is assigned in the game settings on any button.