3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20 02:08 pm

Refuge of separatists (Elex)

When is the best time to go to the leader of separatists to Sestak? While wandering in the world, came upon a patrol led by Ceragem, then saskilla in drive South Devils. During a conversation with him, he summed up some results of my work, including mention of the fact that I helped Nasolo, I at that time didn't even know that Bersi killed them. Half of the branches in the dialogue were not available, due to the lack of necessary skills. In General, I sensed that before came to him and not ready to have that conversation. Loaded an early save and went to do other quests. Now nearly all passed pobochki for Bercow, Clerics and Rogue that was to not join any of the factions. In camp six satellites and even a Glider, however, is broken. Then the plans on the list of Great offensive Ulbricht and join the Berserkers to their. Actually the question, when is the best time to go to the Sestak? Now or then?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan-_-777 11.04.20

I after all the extra missions and actions in the main plot went to Sestak.

R
Ruslan-_-777 11.04.20

Although in your case it is better to go at once.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Ruslan-_-777
Went to explore the lower left corner of the map. I have two more teleport is not activated.