3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhutkiy 03.10.19 04:15 am

The best class for HS... (Neverwinter Nights 2)

As you schitaete what's the best class for NWN 2 ?
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serin Fein 03.10.19

I believe the column: one-two-three;).
Well, I liked the sorcerer class: Banged intensified spell 5 times and all the wall was ramseles) )

R
Rosigma 03.10.19

Well, for such cases, and gun master is perfect, especially with the devastating Crete :) !

O
Odissey_Sh 03.10.19

Yeah a mind prokachany master of arms can now turn into an impenetrable tank with a terrifying damage.

Z
Zer Ael 03.10.19

Express wizard:
1. KZ is quite high and it is easy to fail the test of Crete
2. There is a glass armor is immune to critical hits

I
Ilerien Phoenix 03.10.19

Sork. Was, is and will be, as objectively the strongest class.

Z
Zhutkiy 03.10.19

And prompt how to make so that you can choose the prestige class is Terrible knight ?

e
eee 03.10.19

eternal song about the main thing... the best class for a single game is the one who LIKE to play... personally I like vore diverse(though of course NWN2 is not for a thief game - there are no cases for practical use of stealth, although of course you can play them easily), but what about multiplayer said a hundred times (though it is better to go to a NWN forum)...

[creepy then asked:] And no one will tell me how to make it so that you could choose a prestige class is Terrible knight?

[response] put yourself localization of [rus] and there's a clear class descriptions with all the necessary requirements to select...

[
[CY]CLONE 03.10.19

Il, I want to bow and scrape and crumble in thanks...
PS. Well ochchen gigawatthour class - a TERRIBLE knight, not even reading because of the safe glass of the monitor takes horror...

S
Serin Fein 03.10.19

2Ilerien Phoenix:
XY Sork???

e
eee 03.10.19

in herosa is that it is not played? - Sork - sorcerer = he's a witch-Muldoon

S
Steelhammer 03.10.19

Here explain, please, why Sork is better than the Wizard? There's also the choice of spells less! While will choose 1-2 from the list available, you can hang! And benefit from the intelligence it seems to me better than charisma? Explain what I'm wrong!

e
eee 03.10.19

uh why you not played in the second? mine everything is obvious - codlin better... not well, maybe I'm wrong - but many (not choice namely the number) - spells that can be cast in one battle is much more... to be honest I'm not playing mages, but what are spells are few - throw themselves fairbody - and be happy about life... Yes, but of course you're right ... I do believe that the glasses should not give depending on the Inty and depending on what is required in that particular class (that is, for example, bard - from charisma etc), and it's not fair like that... prvada due to cheggo give the soldiers? ... and they give stupid specifically - for example 3 points on the level and not rocking...

M
Migg 03.10.19

Steelhammer
Yes, because in the battle Sork can choose any of the available spells, and to cast it 6-10 times. And wizard have every spell separately to prepare in advance. In all cases not guess. And metimage makes Sorka beyond awesome because he can optionally cast the spell then accelerated, then power, then a few more. And Vizard if you are using metamerie will score all slots metamgee, and she may not be in cash. Then why in the battle to do? But Vizard can pump all sorts of crafts, fitov because he has so much more + intellect. Well sacrafice any magic gear,scrolls, wands,potions - spells, since he can change. That is, if there workplace + raw materials + money + time wizard can argue with if and even surpass it, but realistically in combat Sork it surpasses.

S
Steelhammer 03.10.19

Migg
Thank you! More or less understand! About metamail thought. I passed Underdark Wizard. And when weighed the advantages, it seemed that the intelligence that gives more fitov, plus additional skills from the wizard, however, outweigh! But still, there are times when you need several different spells, and Sorka they are not! For example I am a Persian when you create a little give power and went with a two-handed sword. Every little thing took out a sword, and on steep or just on the crowd spent magic. That's the sword I had only 1 spell to +5 to do fire damage on it hung. In General a good idea! And if not for the fact that these spells I would take, maybe at that level there are better. (I consider a company on the grid did not play)

I
Ilerien Phoenix 03.10.19

Il, I want to bow and scrape and crumble in thanks...
To start, I was mentally prepared ;))
XY Sork???
Sorcerer, wizard, Arkan Custer, who, like bard, do not need to prepare spells.

Here explain, please, why Sork is better than the Wizard? There's also the choice of spells less! While will choose 1-2 from the list available, you can hang! And benefit from the intelligence it seems to me better than charisma? Explain what I'm wrong!
At Sorka many slots and does not need to prepare spells. Single all problems can be solved by using a very limited set of spells, online there are exceptions... for example, the shard Amen under нвн1, there is a rule of the visa. A single equally as easily traversed if and wiz. But I always liked visas (it's a matter of taste) due to the large number of known spells.

M
Migg 03.10.19

Well, to be Frank, I usually play wizards. For reasons of creative freedom, so to speak. Because the wizard, you can combine different sets Shklov under different situations. And a large number fitov - scope for experimentation. But I think that the Sork objectively in battle stronger wizard.

S
Steelhammer 03.10.19

Well in the end and get all play Wizards because they are more interesting and varied! :)

[
[CY]CLONE 03.10.19

The toga does not work. Not all of them. I prefer and I prefer Sorka! ;)

F
FrauEvil 03.10.19

2 [CY]CLONE
Well ochchen gigawatthour class - a TERRIBLE knight, not even reading because of the safe glass of the monitor takes horror...

S
Steelhammer 03.10.19

NWN2 and I'm a warlock! At first I didn't like, I started playing solely because of the novelty class. When my team has grown and for the first time had the choice of who to leave behind mission, then after some thought, I came to the conclusion that the most useless is me! :))) But after 10-12 levels, I Suss out the feature of the Warlock! It turned out that not all bad! And when the spell changes shape... Into deadly traps, you can just sneeze!