3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rusevil 11.04.20 02:09 pm

Nion supports mouse or is it still there (Nioh)

those people who have already played in nio on PC please tell me nio supports the mouse or not is very important to me
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
JamesRocket 11.04.20

rusevil
Just rocked like everyone else! Test and accomplish your goal. But it lags even on top-end machines because it works through emulation.

A
Aleksandr Lepilin 11.04.20

there is not supported.

l
lookaway 11.04.20

does not support the buttons on the keyboard cannot be prebendal.
still optimize top)

b
badcatcheg 11.04.20

all by editing the config file...
and at the expense of control - only controller

h
hanterwow 11.04.20

badcatcheg
and Claudia.

so I'll wait for the mods or the patch probably nothing now bought.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.04.20

hanterwow
so they sell their game on PC, a huge sale at the rate...

O
Offn 11.04.20

Control is available only on the keyboard or the gamepad, but the keyboard made it so crooked as he possibly could. The buttons on the camera are generally in completely different ends of the keyboard. I don't even know which hands you need to have to play SO. Bind to other buttons too, nothing is impossible (in part, control settings are only available for the controller). And imagine, but the standard gamepad for games that it offers - neotraditional Steam Controller.
Bravo, developers who just made a PC console.
11/10.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

TheSimmer wrote:
The buttons on the camera are generally in completely different ends of the keyboard
Only the Japs can be so uporotyh.

J
Joker1917 11.04.20

La.Please explain to a moron like the camera to rotate..

T
TonikAD 11.04.20

Joker1917
I press B what would the camera in front of him to do

V
Vyxyxol 11.04.20

saa0891
Yes Cho them, the Japs then? They have tentacles. xD

B
Beirut 11.04.20

Normal curve console port
Gamepad is mandatory

m
moblin 11.04.20

lookaway wrote:
the buttons on the keyboard cannot be prebendal.
Like using a mouse.
Spoiler

-
- DILOR- 11.04.20

moblin
As in this program using the mouse ? Can ha Russian to explain.. Where to download it in game or not..

m
moblin 11.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
3 days on the job is not yet understood. I understand the emulsion of the button pad on the keyboard, so the app do not care where it is. Its important to configure and enable a hotkey in the game and your mouse pad will be. Russian prog no.
Judging by the video, nothing difficult.
1. Install the script.
2. Open the screenshot settings. Setting.bmp
3. Launch the program and attitude in accordance with the settings of the screenshot.
4. The activation button is, by default, F4. During a game point on her.
5. Play.

G
GG4 11.04.20

And what you all are not satisfied with the controller?

s
squanterfall 11.04.20

GG4
The fact that it costs money, at least. And he does not need for PC, I all parts of dark souls was held on the clave with a mouse, even the first! Was controller from xbob one s, and a month later sold it because in one game I was not gone more than keyboard\mouse. Tried in DS and the Witcher, all the control with a gamepad is worse.

PS I should Add that not fighting against gamepads, they have their advantages like please. But the release of the PC game without mouse support, it's like a release on a console, well, let's say, the new NFS, which support only the wheel, and the controller didn't react. It's a racing game, the game was meant to helm))

J
Joker1917 11.04.20

GG4
Not everyone does

G
GG4 11.04.20

Joker1917
Ah Yes, a gamepad with torrent not download. Well, you have to get a job.

O
Offn 11.04.20

moblin
Thanks to tons of third-party software and dances with a tambourine. No, thank you.