3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 02:09 pm

Why Troll and Pilgrims not falling crude Eleks? (Elex)

The answer, as it were, and he hinted, but there is one important but.
And the wanderer and Troll were also Beasts and Mutants.
if nilaweera attacks various animals, Ala any reptiles (except listmay), the pilgrims NOT attack any livestock. neither the mutants.
Near Strangers can both walk within a radius of Agra and Kinneary and Ammo, and the same Kamnesia, but Kamnesia agreda on the Cartridge, and the Cartridge in turn - on Connexion.
But to whom to attribute Linear and Lisnaskea Is a separate question. Linear applies to the stone and Lisnaskea - mutants.
The point is that snake raw Eleks falls and ravine - no.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

because the trolls on Manet toralis,these are the main guests of the location of Berserkers-maybe that's why?
and there is such a thing-mostly raw Eleks falls from those specimens,which from the body of the tube sticking out,short of cyborgs
ie all sorts of Cyclops,ammunition,lisnaskea(if I remember correctly-a mixture of hooligan kangaroo and Raptor)-these are the mutants to farm Eleks,modified or ALB or fanatical clerics(well, those who even before the formation of the faction were,ie PTS for a long time),I do not remember
but trolls like the pure mutant,mutated from mana,in conversations with Berserkers and clerics have repeatedly mentioned+in the notes scattered throughout the world, sometimes described the behavior of animals
about the strangers-XS,just 2 weeks almost already at Eleks did not come,have forgotten who they are((

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

And Gnilova and Nilofar then who? These mobs also drops raw Eleks as Mutant (humanoid mobs). Strangers something comparable to the mutants, but a bit more armored And are immune to both mutants and animals.
But why Troll in this case does not fall mana? And why Strangers are so mutilated and peregrinovna to people? They attack Rogues\exiles and indeed, of all people, but mutants and animals - do not attack.

C
Cerabyte 11.04.20

Gnidrolog and gridbar is a mutant elbow, so they're raw Eleks, as in the other experiments elbow.
Strangers and trolls - natural mutants, without implants.
And those other mutants, so each other do not attack.
That's why Lycan even though Moloch does not attack, do not understand. Although half of the mutants it was dismantled. Played off in the beginning of the game, where farm and Hacienda, South of dome city. That's how Berserkers a farm there smart enough to organize, beside this resident evil?

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
Enuard Aid wrote:
And Gnilova and Nilofar then who?
cyborgs-mutants,and wrote the same...they have all the alien shit out of the body sticks out and looks krupowo,unnatural,I just did not all kinds of to list,because I know that certainly some will forget that amoxil

a
abgalter 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Gnilova and Nilofar then who? These mobs also drops raw Eleks
I have trophies to 2 raised,but Eleks is not falling.
Need a 3rd level??

s
saa0891 11.04.20

abgalter wrote:
Need a 3rd level??
Yes.

And raw Eleks easier to load from merchants (buying,leave the dialogue on new,it appears again),you can buy cheaper if you do the tent of the trader,in his village,where his companions send you.

a
abgalter 11.04.20

saa0891 wrote:
to make the tent of the trader,in your village
Oh,and how to do it?

N
NightHawkreal 11.04.20

abgalter
To pay the local commandant.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

abgalter wrote:
Oh,and how to do it?
Place of the camp

Then understand,there is the aunt at which you can buy workbenches,furniture,and build a tent for the merchant,this camp will come more and you found companions.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
NightHawkreal wrote:
To pay the local commandant.
About how! Here is the news. 30 hours played and didn't know it, I still have all the companions go to a small camp.

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 11.04.20

Svetoslav
And will go, until you find the Source of settlement, which eventually headed. Its leader, Lloyd will offer you this and accepted his proposal, you will make the Source of its new base. All the old companions to move to and new - will come to the same.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

Olgerdt Dagrael
Yes I have the quest hanging, which was supposed to go to the Source, I kept putting it off, in all the cities visited, and completed almost all the quests to join a faction.
Come to the Source. Moved all the companions. I have a question, and the Beast was there to send? And then I sent her to Ulbricht, now it's there. With Ulbricht, not that they immediately begin some kind of story offensive. I plan to still join Barsam.

s
saa0891 11.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
I have a question, and the Beast was there to send? And then I sent her to Ulbricht, now it's there. With Ulbricht, not that they immediately begin some kind of story offensive. I plan to still join Barsam.
Sent just after this quest,feel free to implement it.
Spoilert several groups of enemies must be destroyed and all will be a lot of colossi.

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 11.04.20

Svetoslav
Yes, she'll go and itself, but that is after the completion of the quest with the Ulbricht - prior to that, she just has a positive attitude towards you, but has not yet become your partner. About rising in the story, don't worry - this is just one story, not a narrowing of choice of the faction.
By the way, a couple of tips on this attack:
1. The offensive involved the Supreme Regents of the Clergy - Ulbricht and Raymond. Both can die in the attack. The attack comes two groups, the first headed by you and the Beast, the second - Raymond. Before the attack will have a choice - to whom to attach Ulbricht. To himself - is he alive (under your protection), but most likely will be killed Raymond (alone). So I was sent to help W. R., and 3 the final battle over and over again, watched as William died, not even removing the weapon (in the story, so what?..I was beat - to no avail). But as for me, Raymond is more important, since Ulbricht is just the commander-in-chief of the forces of clergy.
2. Just you go with the Beast 3 checkpoint elbow, on the 3rd, by joining the already attacking and R. W. So, nothing prevents to RUN AHEAD of the group and the first two checkpoints to clean up alone (of course, if you have a powerful weapon AoE).
3. Arms AoE at the 3rd checkpoint apply gently, in the battle can easily segreti themselves accidentally hit by the clergy. And they seem to be under attack))

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

saa0891
Olgerdt Dagrael
Thank you, understood.

N
NightHawkreal 11.04.20

Olgerdt Dagrael
I have Ulbricht was alive when fell last ALB, but died cost me to turn away.

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

NightHawkreal
From the Bunkers died ;)

N
NightHawkreal 11.04.20

Svetoslav
Or stood only by faith in Kalhana )