3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZepstoFabus 11.04.20 02:09 pm

I have not saved settings to play with bots in cs 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

Every time I want to play with bots I need again to restore all settings. Supposedly the number of bots, the round time, and all that. How to make single time point and it was forever until you change it yourself?
-
-
PIRATES IN THE SETUP TO CREATE THE SERVER TO CONFIGURE THAT'S THERE PROBLEM
-
-
2 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 11.04.20

Google about the console commands of dissent and the writing of configs. You need to find out which commands are responsible for what (round time, e.g., it's something like mp_roundtime N, where N is the desired number of seconds sort of), to enter all you have in the config (text file with the extension *.cfg), then in console just type:
exec imatematica.cfg
You can still try in autoexec.cfg register, but alas, it may not work, I personally did not work for some reason, also pirates. Or just sibindi call config on some thread of the button, e.g.:
bind Z exec imatematica.cfg
Quotation marks are mandatory here. This team tabinda call the commands on the Z button, put it in your config.cfg userconfig.cfg or autoexec.cfg. But keep in mind that the hotkeys only work in-game, not from the menu, and change the server settings require a restart of the server (command restart).
I have pirates all kind of nonsense was, the first server always starts with default settings, no matter what I do, and the second and all subsequent — to the ones I was prescribed the window run.
In General, try, experiment.

Z
ZepstoFabus 11.04.20

Oh sorry I just need the COP to change but this is the most optimal clean(((