3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 11.04.20 02:10 pm

\"Failed to save game!\" (Elex)

In fact, faced with such a problem (I can roll the patch 1.1).
Did everything according to instructions : PhysicalPath=Your hard drive:/path to the game/saveames
The problem is that it saves you see, and ship without problem, but when I'm going to continue, get out the game from the caps of the topic.
Plus, lost the ability to boot (even out in the menu). Again rejoining the game, but savitsa-that is impossible.

MB someone pixel like that?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferios88 11.04.20

same shit happened today, not more than 100 savit save, deleted half saves, all the rules...

l
lmperatorPC 11.04.20

Ferios88
SPS helped.
Addiction of some sort. But if I saved often? Why these stupid limits?

A
Andrei YP 11.04.20

I was not like this. But it is better to turn off AutoSave, too many breeds, so I disabled them in the beginning. Possible key points to do the save manually, and in other cases to use quick saves.

M
MikuHadsune 11.04.20

Ferios88
not sawit more 100 save
more than 100 save

l
lmperatorPC 11.04.20

By the way, again today there is this trouble. Removed a dozen saves - again, everything fell into place.
In General, with such limits, you should try to make the most of the quests, being outside the group (in order to join with the prepared soil), and then think about joining.

P
Pril Balsam 11.04.20

lmperatorPC
and what game version do you have?

lmperatorPC wrote:
you should try to make the most of the quests from outside groups
so all goomany do

l
lmperatorPC 11.04.20

Cheryl
After the first patch.

k
kopytko_maxim 27.04.21

Ferios88
can be written for especially stupid (for me) how and where to delete them (yes, I know that this question was around for a long time, but I had a problem and I could not find a solution)

J
Just_help_me 18.09.21

kopytko_maxim
+++