3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zaba22 11.04.20 02:12 pm

Gamepad or Kawamichi? (For Honor)

1. What input device you prefer to play For HonoR?
2. If a gamepad, what the experience of using it and how fast you get used to it?
3. Tried to play on both devices and what weaknesses do you see in them?
4. And just share your impressions about the controls and fighting system as well.
40 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaba22 11.04.20

The PTA played a keyboard+mouse. Feel think could be swapped on the controller to play better (if used). As it happened that want to block on the left. And blocking the top, etc. Too much attention is paid to the control of the mouse.
On the controller, as I understand it easier. Which party indicated there 100% and blocks/attacks until you reassign.
On the careless mouse movements can change the direction of block or strike, especially in the heat of battle while staying RMB/LMB mouse is moving.
----------------------------------------
The MBT will be back for Claudia+mouse+macros )
And if not justified itself - go for handicam to release...

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 11.04.20

The first time I played on the keyboard with the mouse was very uncomfortable, and then decided to take the gamepad and the game became a lot easier(on your controller rarely play). I used certainly not immediately, but after 3-5 games I started to play well. So it is better to play For Honor on the gamepad because it is easier and much more convenient

a
alex_us72 11.04.20

Zaba22
Gejmpady on the PC has one big advantage to the keypad/mouse.
You can play lying on the couch!
Telly I think everyone's normal is not necessarily to Monica to connect.

D
Doomshfaft 11.04.20

Latest comfortable gamepad I've used, from the Dreamcast, so a fresh experience in fact. Thought go to you, but as that the toad smothers to buy a controller, which is not always convenient.

What to PTA, he started playing at kawamichi, but these Prolegomena swiping motions were not satisfactory, so went purely on the clave. No, the review is still with the mouse, and button attacks, but the direction of the unit hung on the clave became better. Less accidental operation, and the speed of the block increased. However, to disable this feature with the mouse was never released and in fact they are duplicated. Though for this use. Defend with the keyboard, attack with mouse. And now the main problem is the button disarm. Yet to make it to SCM, will have the soup to, especially considering that the counter window is very small. Reassign the function of the extra mouse button for the thumb. Be sensitive easier, but I think it can be better, but haven't figured out how.

G
Goinsane 11.04.20

alex_us72
and if the monitor is 27 inch 144гц and 2K, and the TV to 60Hz and 900p?:)

On topic - played slavomisla. At first it was almost unusual not to move the mouse in the battle, and then totally got used to it and became comfortable. MBT will also play.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 11.04.20

Keyboard+Mouse you need to experiment with sensitivity if done correctly can be time to block the blows and the controller just need to get used for example in DAI, I only play on the controller or in mortal kombat for the 5-6 hours you get used to it.

Z
Zaba22 11.04.20

I have cunning plans for the macros) But with a gamepad it is not possible)

Nothing particularly tricky, but one button to assign a thread th on the similarity: the break of the unit and discard it to the side or behind your back.
This will give the opportunity to focus on other aspects.
In General, the MBT poeksperementiruyte else. Well, there - on the controller does not go bankrupt)

a
alex_us72 11.04.20

Zaba22
So on the PC gamepads are more advanced you can find. The same kind of software your many manufacturers.
Not sure about macros, but something like that, with the help of additional buttons it is possible to organize.

Z
Zaba22 11.04.20

in General breaking I... pre-OBT 5 days mlyayayaya)

a
alex_us72 11.04.20

Zaba22
The train garbage...
Anything more is not played.

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 11.04.20

alex_us72
Yes. I sit and think what to play and what not to play, or you went through the game and you don't want her pereprodat, or you have the game but you he is tired

G
Goinsane 11.04.20

alex_us72
I'm a shadow warrior 2 was held after the close of the PTA, just some fighting was in miles area :D

a
alex_us72 11.04.20

Goinsane
Consolers in the demo Nioh, play)).

G
Goinsane 11.04.20

alex_us72
yeah, yesterday I watched the stream - a very, very:)

Z
Zaba22 11.04.20

Dozens of hours of streams already reviewed and reviews - eh! and I haven't lit) And it would be fun to see how I heroically brave on with Nobel and merged to the thread)))

Z
Zaba22 11.04.20

The keyboard-mouse macros it is possible to register)
Especially on the X7 mouse and X7 keyboard G800

For example: the wheel on itself, spun the mouse or with button one pressed - the warrior leaps to the left, hit the block, grabs the balls and throws to the side, a heavy blow.

Spoiler

D
Doomshfaft 11.04.20

Zaba22
You should be careful. In some games, the macros are punished, in others not. I'm not sure yet which camp owns For Honor.

I
IdmitriuI 11.04.20

Zaba22
in fact, a strong difference, that the mouse that the pad both with pluses and minuses in this game, with pdrm just the hands, no more the mouse you need the Sens under him much to configure, if you are looking for a comfortable pad, you buy of 360 boxes, he determined by himself and very convenient device, to the same durable (if not pathetic 2500 for the controller to give, of course)

p.s macros is nice, but for them and the ban to catch you

w
warp 37 11.04.20

The keyboard and mouse to play a few minutes of the game switched to a gamepad.

K
Kraicher 11.04.20

I have two hands. One in the form of a keyboard, another a mouse. Shaytanskiy crap in the form of buttons in the window or in a bucket. Shit even then. This shit gamepad, invented just for the console.
In short - the shit to shit.