3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barseg Tigrovich 04.10.19 04:18 pm

Overheating and disconnection of the PS4 when the game starts (Doom (2016))

A couple of days ago I bought DOOM on the PS4. Nothing boded trouble, but when I run the game, the PS started to buzz loudly, and passed out, there was a warning about overheating, although the console is not even hot. Console 1 year, my 1 time a week. Tell me what to do ? PS to other games of such problems never was.
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leva Bi-2 04.10.19

Barseg Tigrovik
Mean something with the game, and maybe even a cooler on it flew))

B
Barseg Tigrovich 04.10.19

Leva Bi-2
With a cooler all is normal, start and more difficult game, and that can be with the game ?

L
Leva Bi-2 04.10.19

Barseg Tigrovik
Well the reasons are many may be, and you try to clean it again, and maybe even hard knocks)

B

Leva Bi-2
So the fact of the matter is that the console never dusts, cooler running in all games. Battlefield 4, the Witcher and Battlefront never had to run the cooler on full. A thought is just 30 seconds after downloading, and then just disable

G
Get Ohotnik 04.10.19

the excess soap, wash the drawer under running water

b
bloomm 04.10.19

Spoilerons wash ? Try tide detergent and a sponge.

R
Razox 04.10.19

Buy a computer, throw the soap factories.

L
Leva Bi-2 04.10.19

Barseg Tigrovik
By the way, all can be the case in thermopaste, maybe it dried up well, or something else))

R
Richards 04.10.19

Razox
There is a discarding will have to pay 4K rubles in the ps store)))

B

Razox
For a moment, on the website, people have more problems with doom on the PC than on the plates, so that PC, as usual flushed

B

Anyways guys, thank you all very much for the help, it turned out the game got a defective PS4 nothing to do with.

S
STORMCROW999 04.10.19

Here is the news...
But although the challenging part always is whether on PC or on consoles.

R
Razox 04.10.19

Barseg Tigrovik
Well, if your hands are curves of course what's the point to change the platform. And the PC I mean not of Eldorado at a price плойки4, and normal. Supposedly wanted to save to buy a cheap Curling iron and then those, all sorts of overheating? Well, well...

S
SauronMaiar 04.10.19

All just konsolki not pull =)

i
informator59 04.10.19

SauronMaiar
I agree completely, the iron is there complete shit. I think it is better to have a cool PC, you'll see.

O
Osvezhitel 04.10.19

Help, I read all the comments above, in short, whenever I run any game on the passage of 30 seconds comes the message about overheating (while the Wii is not a bit hot) and turns off what to do this started when I downloaded The last of us remastered, please help

R
RikoChiko 15.07.20

LlirikKira
Don't know what kind of detail?

L
LlirikKira 15.07.20

Recochica
A bolted detail in the area of the radiator

R
RikoChiko 15.07.20

LlirikKira
Look on YouTube for disassembly or articles describing all the details. So do not understand it. The console has all parts for the tape to stick or screwed.