3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N0NAKK 11.04.20 02:12 pm

i7 7700(without To)

Hello! I change percent (fx unable to cope with the 1070) at 7700 i7(no K). Is it worth it to take? Or wait Ryzen. The main criterion - do it for the PECs 1070 without overclocking? Ie whether percent holding 60 fps vertical sync(gta 5, fallout 4, battlefield 1 and stalker Keck, will also love the nostalgia and play old games)?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 11.04.20

Yes, i7 7700 will suffice. But perhaps the risen will be better (don't know how Reisen will behave in games).

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.04.20

N0NAKK
In GTA V it is unlikely, then the grass eats resources like Satan. But it is a problem of the game. So, Yes, the rules will be.

K
Konstantine Morgenstern 11.04.20

i7 7700 head will pull the GTX 1070, but better wait Ryzen (2 weeks left) and see how it will behave in games, and there are already solved.

R
Razox 11.04.20

Take s (K) Yes overclocking. And better be Reisen.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 11.04.20

N0NAKK
The only question in anticipation of this. So, it's necessary to wait for the tests and comparisons, marketing loves to hang noodles on the ears - only real users reviews and tests. There's also the problem of the motherboard. Now you can pick up a good mother, which is reviews and overviews for i7-7700 of course. Motherboard - a PC-based, and if you choose, especially for a long time, THE only successful option. And finally I want to mention about the deficit in the first time, and even hiked price tags. I have no doubt that the first time they will be sold, and the production and filling shelves only established. So, in the real world, it's still a couple of months to wait until the shelf fills up, the prices will be set, and the reviews and tests appear.
I myself choose to wait Riesen or buy on 1151. Choose 1151 with DDR4 and i5-7600k (budget choice, and so 4 cores and 8 threads would be the most it), this processor will easily take a gtx 1070 (my choice for myself - i5) .
There is a desire to wait and are not in a hurry, go ahead. Otherwise, this processor i7 7700, it is desirable to have all the same index k to buy, pull and everything is perfectly still and for the future will sit with him.
P. S. In the first days to buy Riesen I would not recommend it, better to wait.

w
warp 37 11.04.20

Summer will Kaby Lake X on the nose Ryzen. At the end of the year Coffee Lake with six cores. Buy now or Skylake Kaby Lake - a very dubious decision, and processor performance FX enough

L
Lex-one 11.04.20

warp 37
Lacking in certain titles.
And who wants to keep oven at home.

N
N0NAKK 11.04.20

warp 37
Fx can't keep a stable fps, if the kernel is loaded to 90% drawdown of 30-40 fps provided, that feel microfreeze even in the new Kalda, not to mention low fps in games where you want a powerful engine(arma, fallout, gta, deus ex, etc.). I think kaby lake x is much more powerful kaby lake? Just sit on this wretched fx for six months)

N
N0NAKK 11.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
Fx manages to squander in the city to 40 fps, at zero distance, with an average grass vidyuhi max loaded on 60-70 % with 4x anti-aliasing

X
X_ray_83 11.04.20

N0NAKK
You're lying in Deus Ex FX8350+1070 show good results !
Well, arma, fallout games on two cores ? Seriously, Oh my God why the downs we have people ???

F
FollowMisterWinner 11.04.20

people,do you doubt that Ryazan will show good results in games? Yes, at the same rate he will break down antalovsky stub 7700к. Already clear performance per core(at the same frequency)is higher than that has brodala,megapolise the same parity with 6900к. And you can buy of$ 320. Say and what for games so much power? and look gampu there pissed i7 5960x(at a frequency of 3 GHz)in almost all tests, bypasses ordinary i7 at 3.5 GHz,and in many games the difference is noticeable. The era of megapolice came soon pissed 4/8 cores will be considered as minimal for gaming. Already noticeable how Intel hurry up and release the next generation 6 cores on a simple platform(and probably no pasta,because AMD is good for them gave a little shove now have to choose from,Oh and the prices are still Intel will throw up to$ 200 for 6 cores hehe). Even recently promised to roll out kabelac Core i5-7640K with Ht 4/8 threads http://www.ixbt.com/news/2017/02/07/core-i7-7740k-core-i5-7640k-intel-amd-ryzen.html

p.s. ava AMD,you did it! It is a pity that 98% of the games that comes out is shit and trash,or a conveyor,the graphics in them nifiga,and require hoo. Lazy ass developers only pendal demotiviruet(or a suitcase of money),but they do not optimize normal game and that's it. Although frostbite-3-respect,and the rest of mediocrity and loafers,with the release of crisis 3 I have not seen progress,one of only a linear increase in system requirements.

N
N0NAKK 11.04.20

X_ray_83
The Deus is not a very good result, 45-50 fps visible subsidence on the load of the graphics card+the friezes in Armagh need a stronger core and police(try in the city to run, freezes quite a bit too much)

b
blacob 11.04.20

like mother z170 and z270 from ASRock driven percent of Intel without the index K

r
raversss 11.04.20

Zadolbali these trolls. Do not believe in such stupid issues. Brow just wanted to chat.

F
Fei Fong 11.04.20

W3aMisterWinner
so it is obvious... About AMD rizena..will posmotrim.. as they say All the Comedy, like every song, there is a time and a season
here he will be released and when the tests will be normal from the pros and not from the nerds at the headquarters of AMD... and reviews and other things % who he is... then look... And about games new and mnogopotochnoy.. so right now is mostly on dolinnye console and the optimization of the road here, and few rules to optimize for PC... for consoles on new production processes 16 PS3 8потоков was... and that 2006 was)))

P
PsychoMant1s 11.04.20

Not now percent take. Wait for 6 months. This is all the rules. One figure you've probably all games passed.
Wait For Reisen. How come, watch out for your CPU. They say the price will fall and new and Intel will have to lower prices. In this case it will take a gross mistake. I'm sure you'll be sorry you took now. Better not lohonutsya, and take in the most proper day with minimal costs. Right now, crisis and all is not stable.
But in any case, 3 month wait.
Although again, can your amdsec to sell in this case. And after the Risen it can fall to the bottom. So, I think.

X
X_ray_83 11.04.20

N0NAKK
Friezes for 16gb recommended sistemih ! There recommended 8350 and 16gb ssd even on ultra !
In General, there is a game on Linux in OpenGL there all differently.

N
N0NAKK 11.04.20

X_ray_83
Oh sorry, that ryzen NAP, and the prices are inadequately high, then I will take the i7

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.04.20

N0NAKK
wait until April,4x and 6x Ryazan will come and see and 7770 izi takes 1070-1080

N
N0NAKK 11.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
I would have to take 1070, and then in games drawdowns terrible(especially OpenWorld) vach dogs an average of 40 fps, mafia 35, etc. can be seen that the load on vidyuhi during these drawdowns drops to 50-70%