3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZerHERO 11.04.20 02:13 pm

Lone wolf (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Is there a mod that would do that would be a lone wolf worked in a party of 3-4 players, not 2 as it is now? If not, then one thread can do?! I would be very grateful.
Or you can put this mod
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1146096128&searchtext=
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 11.04.20

And how it will differ from cheats? Even more to play two characters with this perk and it is easier than a full party.

Z
ZerHERO 11.04.20

Crociato
Yes playing with friends. Play the 3rd on tactics. Sometimes this asshole starts that have separated from the party, running to the ship to take the wolf and go back. Yes, I admit that cheat. But in this case I need it, that would not be separated from the party permanently.

D
Deadeye181 11.04.20

And the meaning with this approach to play tactics then?

C
Chevak 11.04.20

Deadeye181
Finished of 3 people more difficult to play than any other. This is exactly the same abroad, when the party is not full, but had to abandon the bonuses of wolves. So the author can understand.
Well, either we'll have to take a fourth satellite is any, but will have someone to get to control two characters. I would personally not subscribe to that.

Z
ZerHERO 11.04.20

Deadeye181
Well, originally began in the 4th and one person dumped. We have this medapati. To reduce the complexity of the game does not. Here such here troubles.
And dumped rogue)

D
Deadeye181 11.04.20

ZerHERO
Oh, unpleasant situation, sorry

Z
ZerHERO 11.04.20

Deadeye181
The funny thing is that we have gone well with this patkoi of the three. But with enemies that use the source quite difficult impossible. Too many disables.

A
Alister993 11.04.20

Fucking casual, shuruyte with tactics

t
todor7 11.04.20

lone wolf-simplification of the game=) checked

I
InnerBloom 11.04.20

but right now, his complicated tactics. So it is tougher than the guys that tactics are in 4 or 2 of the wolf...
But at the same time - so if you decide to piratesa, then oseries.

Now, using the deduction of the master-Ranger, I'll tell you where this theme of vile deceit:
SpoilerWell, originally began in the 4th and one person dumped. We have this medapati
If you have started a fourth, all 4 characters are the avatars and expel/kill/deported any of them. You 4.
1:0 in favor of the viewers. Let the following question.