3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joker.2 11.04.20 02:13 pm

Dome city. When should do there quests. (Elex)

Got to dome city, this was only the Berserkers (there is an inscription to join him in the ranks of the Ragnar), In the domed city like it or undertake to perform any quest, after the execution of the writes you have taken sides or rogue or clerics... So the question is, if I now take one side, can I then in other cities of friendly intercourse with the same clerics and rogue?

For example, let's say I chose to Dome the city, of the Clergy, we are structured along the rogue, can I then join precizu Rogue or will they consider me an enemy???

If you will be considered an enemy, then tell me when you wanna go when has always fumbled or when about?.... Never been, haven't decided yet who will join and I would like more quests to see and see all the factions and their goods, etc.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 11.04.20

Too bothered about it, but as it turned out nothing - the execution there of quests does not affect the attitude towards you major factions, but affects the fate of the city (I would say it, but it's a spoiler, and you see, I don't know yet)

j
joker.2 11.04.20

Sites

Thank you very much! What was needed....And then faltered in the city and think how not to screw up the passage yourself )) Now everything is clear....

A
Alexiya_eir 11.04.20

joker.2
There will be a couple of related quests. Moreover, the clergy let in the city as a person. But rightly said above - does not matter (choose a side in a city where the balance of groups.)

j
joker.2 11.04.20

Alexiya_eir

thank you.

a
abgalter 11.04.20

Who knows,back in the city, you can discourage the whites and whether ?
I even have the bartender for a key do not have time to take

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

The city is changing in a week as you get there (or do 1 quest per side, I am XS). So if you went - do quests

j
jsilverst 11.04.20

The Claws can be accessed via the entrance outside the city, to the entrance can be reached from locations a Little farm a couple of times
using the jet pack from the roof of the shed behind the house in the location, a little right.

a
abgalter 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
So if you went - do quests
What quests there Alba with flamethrowers,all endure.

a
abgalter 11.04.20

2 days ago, cleared the town,is empty.