3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 04.10.19 04:18 pm

The rationale for bans (Diablo 2)

Again, as an example of the COP. Especially when a lot of evil and cheaters 5 cards(15min=1map) in the amount of 10 people in one team was killing me.
I thought maybe an administrator will notice this and did nothing. But, 2 days back when I went into the game, the arrows were in me.
Like I said 1 time and wtf I was warned for it. And the fact that there was 50 people wh+aim is not affected by the judge.
It follows from this that I began to indefinitely ban players and surprising to me that they no longer met (2000 special-harmful cheaters), for 1 month. And then the administration accepted my opinion and not cheaters.
Ie administrators perceive - if you have not seen the cheat and not said or seen and not said - noob in the furnace (cancer). You can ban these words.
So if cheaters 20 of 20 need to ban 20 of 20. And write to the forum and ACCA to create a youtube video.

PS: I understand the topic to be deleted for the concealment of the player Mr. Doberman, sponsored by the runes on behalf of alera.
37 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 04.10.19

again as an example,... - you open with that message. And an example of WHAT? What the General theme?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.10.19

But then again - it must be eradicated at the constitutional level. That every man might take and to ban any cheater, without losing his humanity and runes. Many will disagree, but as the sage - Stani 40 UAH.

G
Grablin 04.10.19

I did not understand, but I agree that cheaters have mercilessly ban, regardless of the person, the rules should be the same for all

D
DELETEEND 04.10.19

I do not understand, but I support!
Dogbar clearly masseur alera, or Vice versa.

B
BAD666 04.10.19

So, for recording videos for a pvp fit free program nvidia geforce shadowplay.
I wanted another but they were all paid and buggy.
Left to register on youtube.
In warcraft 3, for example, have the option save movie after the match. And here we are suffering and can't prove anything. Empty words.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.10.19

BAD666 wrote:
create Akka youtube video.
Why Pira still not in the bath then for their videos with a three-cornered hats? As he leaves Bravo with cheats noobs that are noobs because cheats are not yuzayut )
PS.Dadada - I envy him PTS

B
BAD666 04.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Well, mentioned Biryu. Resolution to him now - trust 49 %. I make him 51% ( and suspected). And that he? He has nothing to do. If he's not stupid, its rating of the trust going back to him for 85+%.
And for cheats))) As you understand Mama's and daddy's the children will soon be deprived of the accounts. On behalf of Blizzard. I can't buy.

g
gradusGl 04.10.19

BAD666
I've read and I see no reason that the author wants to convey? Where does csgo? You see the list of running processes from the players or put in place spy stuff, if bombed from cheaters so it opravdanna weakness, a normal player still bots or cheaters, even cheaters bend down in the same quake StarCraft and cs go.
PS: you Can use macros mouse and keyboard which are not cheats and are allowed in many games.

B
BAD666 04.10.19

gradusGl
Yes, I think you're right. I will record the fights and post on youtube, but on this server not accomplish your goal, where they are.
And will show only a Blizzard. And we'll all just watch and giggle from the video.
But, will you please write the link here)

g
gradusGl 04.10.19

BAD666
And where does Blizzard? I'll tell you that Blizzard bans Aki if you very quickly change skills. You better complain to the admin of PG.

a
antonrogov 04.10.19

What kind of an incoherent stream of words?

y
yok0o 04.10.19

Yesterday I called Blizzard, they said they are not familiar with Tsom, no records will not be watching, ban ng also did not intend to. Disagree.

Y
Yenno 04.10.19

yok0o
With the intercom call? ;)

D
DELETEEND 04.10.19

I finally understand nothing, except for some General points that cheats is bad.
and another Weekend...the Alcohol...the Loneliness..

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.10.19

DELETEEND
Well karoch - cheats - bad. Alcohol - mmm, well maybe. Loneliness - call is of course from the intercom.

D
DELETEEND 04.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, it's guesswork about the vehicle's. otherwise, XS to justify the flow of thoughts

R
ROMCHA1994 04.10.19

Hmm... I see that pvp is very bad, recording rounds is definitely needed, but in this case, we need a small fight arena. The type of internal monastery near TP or after entrance to the tower of the Countess (where the ladder if someone is not in the subject). Why many will ask? And that Modera pvp all fit in the video and not have to fly-chasing suku.. players :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.10.19

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
need a little fight-arenas
You understand that certain characters in such cases will be unplayable - and some the contrary - most people. The place should be a lot - so used is usually not a video, but a normal moderator.
You can, of course, to fantasize about what firk write software to write interactive video games, but the main thing is that cheaters COP is evil and rentrop ng will always be lousy.

B
BAD666 04.10.19

Gentlemen once again the bummer with these free. To record cheaters we have to buy software, for the lightening effect to the people, without claims pokryvateley cheaters.
Movavi - what I thought. A lot of versions for pennies and medium also.
Failed to write the plan de Corones..

B
BAD666 04.10.19

In General, what we owe to Blizzardu for such violations gameplay? To buy? Nonsense.
I got my license and that...
Then the hard to buy for harassment? Isn't it better to write at all to the police on the offender, once the admin have not?