3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 04.10.19 04:18 pm

The rationale for bans (Diablo 2)

Again, as an example of the COP. Especially when a lot of evil and cheaters 5 cards(15min=1map) in the amount of 10 people in one team was killing me.
I thought maybe an administrator will notice this and did nothing. But, 2 days back when I went into the game, the arrows were in me.
Like I said 1 time and wtf I was warned for it. And the fact that there was 50 people wh+aim is not affected by the judge.
It follows from this that I began to indefinitely ban players and surprising to me that they no longer met (2000 special-harmful cheaters), for 1 month. And then the administration accepted my opinion and not cheaters.
Ie administrators perceive - if you have not seen the cheat and not said or seen and not said - noob in the furnace (cancer). You can ban these words.
So if cheaters 20 of 20 need to ban 20 of 20. And write to the forum and ACCA to create a youtube video.

PS: I understand the topic to be deleted for the concealment of the player Mr. Doberman, sponsored by the runes on behalf of alera.
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAD666 04.10.19

Yes, we have admin that gives ban for bad behavior. But for cheats and bringing the server almost purefoy things he's not answering. A point-l . Without a direct call of Blizzard we can not do. Hoot!

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.10.19

BAD666 wrote:
Yes, we have admin
BAD666 wrote:
once the admin have no
I'm confused

K
Klassewer 04.10.19

BAD666
write in English pls. so we might be able to understand you.

D
DELETEEND 04.10.19

BAD666 wrote:
Hoot!
! right! I propose, as a protest to organize a pvp tournament ! to get us noticed!
Down with the power of the usurper! Give power Norodom!
Required:
- the ban of plan de Corones. without trials !
- At jakhoo I бад666, the rest of the pool!
- to prevent the opposition candidates in elections in kakyu there stool moskovskuyu.
- to put out forest of Siberia
- the hut for flood victims
- bans the cheaters !

J
Jay_xD 04.10.19

BAD666
who is the cheater?
if you have specific comments about any of the players - there is a mail where you can send your claim
maybe there is any evidence that a particular player uses third party programs?
what is the message from the topic? what would the cheaters get banned? I think that the administration is grappling with these players?

Y
Yenno 04.10.19

Dober cheater!!! ;)

j
jibicbiu 04.10.19

Jay_xD
In revealing conversations in the game people talking about using bots.
Nicknames I do not remember of course, but even Ozzy the Freemasons talked about it.
Someone even talked about the fact that the person uses a bot.
Of course I now blame the lack of evidence and so on.
But I understand that the bot on ng is real.

r
redoolf 04.10.19

Jay_xD wrote:
I think that the administration is grappling with these players?
At least screenshots with triangles on the forum clean fairly quickly. So Yes, the cheaters then have to hard...

y
yok0o 04.10.19

why the plan de Corones. it is not banned yet?

D
Dober 04.10.19

yok0o
What is dead may never die.

O
Obsessed 04.10.19

fun with songs, posony =)

A
Archon Guard 04.10.19

Obsessed
rules song, just the subject, do propose to do here secretsyou base soprotivlenie I think there's no way we'll find out just after the subject of TSA have admin/Modera brain goes into automatic mode to another topic
generally welcome music, pictures, and a flood

D
DarkHell 04.10.19

Obsessed
That girl is a fool, a fighter for the environment? It requires to close the curtain the Windows in the plane that passengers would breath carbon dioxide got into the atmosphere!(In all seriousness, the fight against the greenhouse effect) They nurse on my Nobel presents! =)

D
Druidae 04.10.19

DarkHell
This is for the election of the President of the United States an advertising company. They are there with Donny ruchkayutsya about make world Greta again painted posters. This is to raise taxes on the industry. If prokanaet, it can be expected in 2023-2024 year something similar from our bhokraha only 10 times adrena. For example, Orthodox teenager is transgender will call for communism, simultaneously pushing about multiculturalism and the poor refugees from Russia, who urgently need to give money, an apartment, a priori and a blunderbuss to protect yourself and your family from guys shaved in grinders. And then just alive.

D
DarkHell 04.10.19

Druidae
Ahahaha!
Not everything will be easier, our motto is all working as intended until retirement =)
Pynya say Aleeee Op, gunya nod and spun the wheel Juche!
And our money just take and give according to the principle of our dear if only there was no war. The mountains feed, should and rivers again reverse turn or arhipelag arrange.
Not well, Pindos in your repertoire, though, read on easy!

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.10.19

I when to listen, think, roofing Fedka had cursed us, but did not understand what he sang then is 2к19, and deja vu..right don't let go
PS. The idea of the stronghold supertalented I like it )

m
minovalo 04.10.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
he did not understand
All he understood and understands.
Like hate and love. Siprotect - superficial. Deeper and thinner. All bananas.

Latest opus (2018), by the way, is himself lyrically. Ban witnesses eboby and migration in response affected. Muzlo, OFC, on top.