3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsom 11.04.20 02:13 pm

First glance (WRC 7)

Set . Launched . Wheel LOGITECH MOMO picked up correctly and no problem . Put a plus .Externally very good.similar to DIRT , but system resources eats much less , consequently you should add a plus . And now spoon of tar ... I don't like online games with strangers will never be a one team in the race , or the brothers during the passage of shooters . Like slowly pass the single player game . So , always in racing games , in the beginning you progress , the difficulty level is not too high . This is to ensure that you are not disappointed in the purchase and did not remove the game from your hard drive.. People like to win . As you advance the career or story complexity usually increases and if this increase is done correctly , the game only gives excitement and adrenaline . In this toy , in the first mission, I came to the finish line seventh . An obvious disadvantage . Replay several times to the races no no desire . Under the same conditions in DIRT 4 play more comfortable . People like to win . And how do You play ? Like it ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
som_dm 11.04.20

You're right , bro . On the first race has not moved ... not catchy .

S
Subaru MotorSports 11.04.20

I have a feeling that I'm floating on a boat in GTA 5.

a
azone13 11.04.20

Graphics are pretty precious. Set level light, disconnected assistants have pulled in a career for about 3 hours. Everything is intuitively simple - a button on the keyboard changed by itself and in the way. The physics of the cars just like in real life, of course , but it seems - and where is she real?)) While like - see what happens next.

I
Iye Vice 11.04.20

Outwardly the best of what you have done Kylotonne. Physics - the car soft as the bun. In parallel dorohoju DiRT-4 - Codemasters, of course, gods. But on the official tracks in the WRC 7 is also fun to drive. IMHO - go. Not a masterpiece, but fine. And, of course, not a piece of feces, which is the Sebastien Loeb Rally.

b
blacksitearea 11.04.20

After watching the video of the passing game, became interested in the slopes, although all video graphics transferred poorly. Once fingered a demo of one of the early WRC - not like absolutely nothing.

Himself one last time in rally played DiRT 3 (passed) from other races: GRID 2 (passed) and GRID Autosport (removed Fig). So put the fan on the easy difficulty level, which soon moved to the middle tier; immediately increased the speed and felt the drive track.

Playing, as usual, on the keyboard with the camera on the hood (from the cockpit view dumb). The route is not boring, bumps in the road are felt, there is a skid, the car may skid to go on a wet road, the brakes do not want to asphalt it is possible to drift.

The graphics on the level, when flucan SSAO. Strain the spectators at the track, for threatening the life of that fine. Also the fines for returning the car to the track. To cut there is no desire - anything can happen, the car on the track and so is quite volatile.

Rush on the highway is scary, but necessary. The clave get 3-4 places (the first took only on short tracks). Learning the track and fight for first place special desire is not (old has become), plus the game gives to restart the race 5 times, and then moves on to the next race, so you have to be cautious. It's in the game - a big minus.

p
polyakov2016 11.04.20

like the behavior of the machine ,the reaction gas ,very similar to Richard burns,I think the only game where the speedometer shows the speed of brasenia wheels,like alignment,puncture tires with the explosion,the sound of the machine became better,upset optimization,weak implementation and sound damage though fly off the mirrors and headlights)))

I
Ivanushka-GRID 11.04.20

Iye Vice
Damn, can't shut up. A piece of feces is you. And Loeb-Rally is best rally simulator of all time, probably. Well, no, misery, sitting your whole life in a miserable Dirt three, which is generally not a rally game, with your criteria climbs on the present. Ugh.
So this game is the best Dirt-4 for almost all parameters, including graphics. No, of course generator tracks - this is a huge breakthrough, this is the future of rally games. But so far this doesn't look good. The physics in Dirt, again, pretty balanced, it's rally, but like the track, too cut and monotonous.
In WRC7 happened like a return to the origins of WRC5. The physical model is fairly consistent, unlike wRC6 where there was some crazy hybrid monster trucks and kart: car has received a terrible jolt - and then drifted, like cards on the pavement. Now included grip - grip as before... but the car too, on the one hand, heavy, on the other - terrible jet engine again. From the fifth game differs approximately as the fourth from the third: there is also made a tank with a jet engine. In the end, the car stutters and jerks, and firing from deep in the soil. And these moronic tracks with incredible curves of type volvulus, with blind turns in the jump and deadly surprises behind these twists and turns, and even the spectators and penalties - all of this product is almost unplayable, especially on the pavement (and I say this despite the fact that I have the world's recording title tracks in most locations). By the weekend I hope to write for the forum Trims review called Make The Game Unplayable Again and finish with this - I miss Loeb-rally, where I in early September, came out on some absolute level, and caught a wild rush.

C
Charger87 11.04.20

Ivanushka-GRID
now in its seventh year it's a miracle the series can't afford to make the flaps))

n
neomax22 11.04.20

The thrill of the game mixed, the graphics the game is inferior to the same dirt 4, for optimization too (dirt 4 goes high under all weather conditions and tracks, immediately if it begins to drip rain, begin places the friezes while in the parameters the computer is more than suitable) management (I on the keyboard) you just need to get used to perhaps, on the bumps the car sways very much, but management is more a matter of habituation