3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.04.20 02:14 pm

The emergence of swag. (Elex)

All good!
I may be late, but late confirm the respawn of loot. Script or not, but in a Small camp appeared with two trolls appeared and a war bow with arrows, and there it was not exact. So quietly allocatin on a tree stump.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

who knows, maybe a patch introduced but I found it 4 days ago

R
RGC 11.04.20

Stanislavski
I mean there? After you did the first time took out? Because he lies there in the beginning of the game

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.04.20

RGC
Yes. But I didn't have this bow. Not to notice I just could not. It is impossible, even in theory. Was very surprised at what he saw.

R
RGC 11.04.20

Stanislavski
In theory it is even possible, as in practice. Maybe you had a bug, but rather just carelessness

S

RGC
The fact of the matter is that I do not understand the situation, but know for sure that this bow was not, as in the camp returned a million times with these same points illuminate stuff - a sort of constant Scanner of the loot.
In fact, starting with the first Gothic, all things single. They spread out manually and there is no more generation. But in Elex added a sickly spawn of pals - you never know what can be. I do not think that Piranhas will do stuff - add stuff with patches.

S

As an option, to assume the following. In the game, many things just do not get it - the stuff failed in texture. Patches there is something finished, but much still in the fourth dimension. So with a bow I could be. Appeared not dusty, walked into another Galaxy.

R
RGC 11.04.20

Stanislavski
In patchnote like you specified the correct placement of certain items. I have noticed with glasses the loot that was somewhere in stone or earth. So maybe the patch location Luke corrected

A
Alexiya_eir 11.04.20

Stanislavski
By far there. Searched the house, found the loot. All under the net carried. After a time, something again brought - dead. And not just randomly, and scripting - are on the table in a pose crucified and next to the infamous note Here was Fred. Fit.
>The patches fix
And how many patches deliver at the moment? (Hint - the smaller of the two)

S

One patch brought, not counting launch.

I
IIIAMAH054 11.04.20

Stanislavski
who may have forgotten )) .it was seen

S

Duras in any bow forgotten. Sure.

G
Grandshot 11.04.20

Alexiya_eir
In this case, specifically it was supposedly the first time you come and nothing special, but going back -- and during your absence there have been Fred ) Staged the event.

m
marquees.org 11.04.20

Well then the logical question is, who matigsalog this Fred.))?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

And you clowesii notes read?