3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Catvas 11.04.20 02:15 pm

Help Nuba, to resolve the issue with the video card.

Guys I recently decided to see how many gigs I have a new computer, video card. Well, went to control panel, then in the screen, so we went and looked and I have a couple of questions.
I have Win 7 if that.
In short there is written that:
Available graphics memory: 4095 MB
Used video memory: 1024 MB
System video memory: 0 MB
Shared system memory: 3071 MB

And I have a question, as much as I have card is GB ? 4 GB or 1 GB ?
And if only 1 GB as to do so would be to use all 4 GB ?

Who understands this please help.
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sieg Murr 11.04.20

author nobody has poured shit OO

Dobrog same.

P
Pilat. 11.04.20

the graphics card accelerates !... and explodes fuck

-
-SlashuuR- 11.04.20

the graphics card accelerates !
...enters the home stretch, pulled ahead a little bit and...go...BANG bangity Bang!!! Graphics card to pieces))

R
RPGeshNIK 11.04.20

You have a onboard video card. Fig. You have a laptop, right? Generally there was a sane comment. I would only say that in no case do not try to disperse the built-in none. I would say that whatever you had built-in video card... or rather it's called the video card, it will never be smarter than ordinary, even mediocre video card (discrete).

R
RESPEKTROMETR 11.04.20

RPGэшНИК
why he built it? a normal GTX 550 ti!

R
RPGeshNIK 11.04.20

RESPEKTROMETR
Ah, apparently I missed it.

C
Catvas 11.04.20

So I'm on the review do not understand, first, why I had to water shit ?
And second, what will happen if I have the core clock, and memory work on a full kerf ?

-
-SK.art- 11.04.20

it will be bad)

C
Catvas 11.04.20

And someone else wrote that due to the RAM can be none to overclock, I have a 8 GB RAM so I think braking will not.

l
lemptyl 11.04.20

The Cat Vaska 47
And someone else wrote that due to the RAM vidyuhi it is possible to disperse

this implies that if the storage card is not enough, the system can allocate some memory for the graphics card

And second, what will happen if I have the core clock, and memory work at full kerf

consistently work it (video card) will not. do as instructed Croghan, raise the frequencies gradually, at intervals of 50 MHz

why I had to water shit ?

ignorance is bliss. better not worry with it.

C
Catvas 11.04.20

lemptyl
Well, that is the system in the extreme case, will allocate the RAM under vidyuhi or need to configure ?

l
lemptyl 11.04.20

The Cat Vaska 47
Well, that is the system in the extreme case, will allocate the RAM under vidyuhi

well, sort of Yes, but can not say for sure.

Urdnot Wreх
for a beginner it is better SmartDoctor

T
Tobias Reaper 11.04.20

Author, the power of the graphics card is not measured in gigabytes.

C
Catvas 11.04.20

Tobias Reaper

And what is it measured ?
As far as I know, the more gigs the better )))

C
Chernoe otrode 11.04.20

The Cat Vaska 47! The more gigs you'll be betting on the video card, the faster it will burn you. The system is still visible how much she needs to work out.

S
Sonnyy Bot 11.04.20

here's a suggestion-not a memory thing and not look at her for a GT 240 1GB))) see first of all the bus-at least 192 bits need to be(your bus) and best of 256, but more generally REP!!,also the shaders,texture units,core clock....anyway want to know more http://www.easycom.com.ua/news/asus_geforce_gtx_550_ti__engtx550_ti_di_1gd5____novaya_videokarta_sredne-_produktivnogo_diapazona/?lang=ru

c
cizziy48 11.04.20

Oru with the review :D

S
Sigurd_Gardar 11.04.20

but behind the scenes the poet Edward hill...

Those who want to ruin its already world-weary iron - accelerate. Anyway, the end is nigh all video cards, like the percent and BP, sooner or later will be there (o robocode the repose of their souls). Those who still harbors the old affection, can go to cloud services like Placea and play on their mossy configurations until it's time to grow up.

W
Wolfram carbide 11.04.20

Sigurd_Gardar
Well in every subject vysralsya about your place, even necroposting is not squeamish, mouflon.

S
Sigurd_Gardar 11.04.20

thick