3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 11.04.20 02:15 pm

DLC jaws of Hakkon. Boss: Gurd Harofsen. Difficulty: High. Tactics? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In fact, the subject in question. Overall, the game and all the dragons passed without any problems. But then not just keep Agra on GG tank. Spells of the tank is not enough for constantly maintaining Agra on itself, and eventually every member of the squad drops per second. Plus it causes mobs as well terrible applied DPS for the whole party, and their fast will not thecontrols. Need tactical advice: how is it passed? Thanks in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 11.04.20

Spoiler

I
Ishamael 11.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Sarcasm, it's definitely fun, but I asked a very serious question.

L
Lifariya 11.04.20

Ishamael
Are you talking about the battle with the Hakkon?

F
FreeDead 11.04.20

Ishamael
I have it in solo on the highest difficulty rogoi scattered once or twice. Bild Bomberman. What class of HS?
That, in my opinion, on this build I've built:
Spoiler

_
_Irbis_ 11.04.20

I didn't have any unique tactics on it. Fight with other dragons on the hardest difficulty, using blackwall's character unkillable, which without special problems has raised others if necessary.

I
Ishamael 11.04.20

FreeDead
I have a GG tank, in pati two of the Archer for DPS and Vivienne, as a support, because SOLAS is gone and at the moment frail is missing. Trying, as I said above, keep Agra, but she was not charged and the party from falling apart

X
XanderDeKoz 11.04.20

trainer help you)))

I
Ishamael 11.04.20

KsanderDekoz
With the same success can the minimum difficulty to put. But I would still understand what I'm doing wrong and how they need. I used to solve the problem, not bypass)

F
FreeDead 11.04.20

Ishamael
Take Varrick in your party and slice off it under the right build that I showed above. Here's a better version here with the duals. Yes, Varrick is possible to supply the duals:
Spoiler
Get your tank here is:
Spoiler
And two magicians in the mother take it. Suggest the SOLAS and Vivien. Clean the tank, in principle, not needed fuck. There is also a trait for weapons that allow the armor to fill with every splash. And the casters you uninterrupted shield shielding. Therefore, even frail rogoi malesnica you can tank until your fingers will not erase.

I
Ishamael 11.04.20

FreeDead
Thanks, I'll try. Then I will unsubscribe about the success. Still, there is a caveat: can the weapon be crafted? And I have not found how to return to his capital, nor other places where this could be done specifically in this DLC (in other not yet played)

F
FreeDead 11.04.20

Ishamael
That's what I don't remember. Craft has always been in his fortress.