3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moblin 11.04.20 02:15 pm

Brightens the screen (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Actually when I played the game for the first races, it was release with no patches and all of the played standards. Here decided with the release of the Origins of the triple itself Assassini marathon and go through all the series in one go. Actually the problem is that when the screen is lowered (that is, look at the floor in the game) I have the top half of the monitor brightens, and it is very visible, raise the screen to the top to the sky and it is darker, but rather becomes a standard. I played at the time still when Xp, but compatibility does not help, changing the resolution and settings of the graphs also do not help. Any ideas?
6 Comments
Sort by:
u
ucher.u 11.04.20

Here also is manifested a definite plus Diachkov. ))
Bought some discs and it is at least 100500лет, though, which was at the time.
Direkth, OpenGL and the visual, mainly in the old games with them trouble, the fact that now there are no old versions.. and new they are not working correctly, or not at all zapuskayutsya.

d
darkpromo 11.04.20

ucher.u
any old versions there, huh? now you can in the Internet to find any version of any software without any problems.

u
ucher.u 11.04.20

blazer666 wrote:
now you can in the Internet to find any version of any software without any problems.
That look, pick. )
And some discs stuck in the drive, installed the game, and play.
With digital licenses to the word of such problems either. Apparently they fit a modern.

A
AL5 11.04.20

moblin
I had the same thing, it is so conceived campaign.
In General, that few people notice, so you no-one can help)

m
moblin 11.04.20

AL5
So there is no this and look on YouTube VIDOS too all norms.

A
AL5 11.04.20

moblin
There are rare moments like sometimes, I have always been so. When turning to the sun like.