3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurax 11.04.20 02:16 pm

How to make mods for games?

People, please tell me how to make mods for games? Always wanted to try myself to make a mod for games like Just Cause 2, S. T. A. L. K. E. R or the GTA!!! Tell me how to do it!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 11.04.20

For the manufacture of gold guns and other gamoran will be execution by hanging.

U
Untitled__ 11.04.20

can only GTA to help, if you mean San Andreas. first you need lots of programs like TXD Workshop, Zmodeler, 3D Max, etc. (these programs are needed to convert, or create models, in this case the dff and www). secondly knowledge of scripting to be able to manage these models and combine them with animation and force to become part of the game world. for scripting I use Sanny Builder. but 2-3 days modding to learn, and it is very hard work. it is best to start with the conversion of vehicles or weapons through Zmodeler or 3D Max, and then gradually master the other basics of modding, mapping, scripting, etc.

u
unnemed 11.04.20

I motoindustrii for 2 years and during that time where I did play I can tell you this..
the actual game with whom I was dealing is:GTA4,S. T. A. L. K. E. R.(everything),Counter Strike:Source.
honestly, the most difficult and painful in modmakers game is GTA4... Why? just need the TB tools to create the car safely to cram it into the game!
here are some of them: Magic 4-in order to unlock the file check before game start, Spark 4-in order to open the file, where are the cars to replace them. Photoshop plugin to make the texture for vehicles, patched Zmodeler, 3Dmax and escho at least 5 pieces!!
it's just murder operating system!!!!!
then: STALKER:
I think one of the easiest games to upgrade. perhaps the only negative is that the engine is sooo gaven and get every detail, but the scripts, the configs you can do the standard text editor! and textures photoshop..
well, perhaps escho easier is CSS! why Liga? Yes potoatoes Cho is not properly done-it just wouldn't be right check, or something like that but not to fly! I personally do mostly texturing, and I like this case
PS do me right now, my CC graph filling can compete with krayzisom!!
so my advice: take CA or Stalker and go!!!

K
Koroleva luchnic 11.04.20

4 years working with S. T. A. L. K. E. R., I have my own team and global mod.
Contact in PM.

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 11.04.20

You come to the page of the game on NG, there are looking for a program to edit that thread or searching in the net, something like the Editor for the game Pies or ice cream Redakteurin or how to make mods for ice cream. As a universal means can you recommend a Hex editor, Notepad, calculator, development Environment software such as CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2010, WinRar, Dragon Unpacker,3Ds MAX, PhotoShop, Norton Commander/Far Manager, Good knowledge of file structures, programming, design nepomeshaet knowledge in the field of Reverse Engineering.

A
Assassin 11.04.20

rosy to read experts :D

J
JerelyMarleCrash 11.04.20

Enough to touch configi,I'm sure this will be a nuclear Pease#EC!

D
Drago47 11.04.20

How to make a mod for the game assassin creed brotherhood

M
Muholovka 11.04.20

what are the necessary programs to create mods for dragon age 1

V
VFM TV 11.04.20

To make mod for Gta Sa... you will need the program Pawno and a couple of video lessons to help you in General to make their game based on Gta Sa... You will need 1-Year if you get it at least a little bit until maybe half a year for me personally 3 months enough..I Want to say that it is better not to get involved in the games and create a kind of games :)

663319 11.04.20

Help guys looking for a programmer to do the mod to the game the Sims 4 so that SIM can move the bones in the game , the skeleton I have in blender only as it is prepisati to the Sims. And we need to make it so you click n a SIM and choose transform menu and my SIM came bones I move put a tick . Help please!!!

D
DLC31 11.04.20

make a mod for Rome2 family tree

s
sashafight142399987 11.04.20

Guys tell me in what prog to do maps for GTA4 or gta5!!!

m
messir.voland666696 11.04.20

Please tell me cocoa programs are universal to extract the files from the game which would then create a fashion.
Preferably automatically what would I have not searched all the documents .