3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semferot48 04.10.19 04:18 pm

Case fans

Case ZALMAN N3 , blowing on put 2х140 Arctic BioniX F140 , advise 120 the fan on blowing that you have worked with standard speed fan controller .
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 04.10.19

semferot48
Take any 4 pin 120.

s
semferot48 04.10.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
for 4-pin only two connectors on the motherboard and they're on 140 , you need something that is with the standard fan controller worked from voltage changes, there is a 3-pin connector !

s
semferot48 04.10.19

while contemplating between these :ZALMAN ZM-F3 PLUS (SF),Arctic Cooling F12 Silent , Arctic Cooling F12 , Silverstone MasterFan Lite MF120L.

R
Ryazancev 04.10.19

semferot48
Goats you clearly said.
You any sense at all 4 pins to take present, as the fan controller don't care, still going to twist the whirlings fan controller.
And about the choice is an illusion. All the cheap models on the bushings, and the only difference is the impeller and the color.
Here is a table for the types of bearings https://www.nix.ru/computer_hardware_news/hardware_news_viewer.html?id=188405
Thermalite optimal price/quality gates. Well, top Noctua and Bicuit, but the PRICE!
A friend and I experienced the Arctic, die faster Dipolog! I have left a good impression from CoolerMaster all lived a long and happy life. At the friend died quickly. Only turned from tihuse in sirens. In the beginning was very quiet.
This specificity all sleeve valves.
Optimal turntables on the balls. The rest of overpraise.
Zalmay must be good. Their store managers recommend, I don't know why.

b
bazilews 04.10.19

semferot48
I have 3 years exactly stand from Enermax,work perfectly and quietly...