3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John IV 11.04.20 02:16 pm

Error launcher Securom reported error #2000 on Windows 10 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

When run from the launcher writes Securom reported error #2000 , and if you launch Gta 4 exe it says fatal error shader model 3.0

Version 1070 , tablet Prophet
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValikYareshenk0 11.04.20

Download another Repack,or website with the mod download fix

A
ABRAScovyy 11.04.20

What does Windows 10?

J
John IV 11.04.20

The problem was solved running the admin , but there was another problem , the Eternal download , though introduced-norestrictions
-novblank in Notepad , restrictions on setting starred , and the eternal boot is not cleared

k
kalek 11.04.20

Crack change I had a similar situation .

B
Bupycop 11.04.20

The_Black_Wolf
What is GTA 5?

D
Dr.WiZ 11.04.20

It was, decided to purchase the incentive, and gwfl downloaded from off site, and downloaded the latest RSC version which is for GTA 4.

P
PlayGshnik 11.04.20

John IV
Crack damaged download other

a
avydrado 11.04.20

John IV
download another Assembly

g
gigibon 11.04.20

Download another Repack. And while installing disable anti-virus software.

J
John IV 11.04.20

prosto-gold
This was with Windows live , I will try to start another Repack with a local profile, with anti-virus software I have no problems , the folder in the exceptions , and shut down just in case . so the problem is not this , it pill not ate it on the spot .

prosto-gold
XS what could be the problem , kind of tried everything , and at the computer I am careful , clean and tidy , fire wood all last , except for a video card , the penultimate stand , I don't think that's the problem .

S
Sam_FisherPG 11.04.20

John IV
SecuRom install, without her presence, the game will not work even with the crack and install the latest GFWL.

GTA IV is very morochne and boring in terms of the Repack, download better image license, latest patch and crack, I want to warn that for the Russian version of the game 1.0.6.1 the latest version, and for the English 1.0.7.0.

g
gigibon 11.04.20

John IV
But tell me these things as Rockstarlilli and Windowslive you are

Y
Yaroslav Timofeev 11.04.20

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 you need to install

T
ThomasDream 11.04.20

Yaroslav Timofeev
After 1 year,you've solved the problem! Let gentlemen,let's congratulate him!

V
Vladislav1617 08.01.21

here is the solution

b
burun33 24.11.21

Windows 10 GTA-IV. Xatab repack: (1.0.7.0 of 3 .iso) - shortcut launcher right mouse button / properties / additionally /. Run from admin /. Apply, OK,
GTA-IV complected edition with patch 1.0.8.0 - install the game Without Disabling Inet and updates

G
Guest 18.06.23

La solucion efectiva la dio el amigo Yaroslav Timofeev