3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 02:17 pm

How to kill Colossus, Moloch, and Lycans in the beginning of the game, level up to 10? (Elex)

Good afternoon. actually a subject.
Mobs Skull,
First Moloch was found near the village of Rocca. Shahril Moloch - he is 30 seconds all scattered, including the Rocca and Duras.
The two colossi meet on the quest shipping Eleks. Mobs is not complicated enough, can kill. the problem is that: 1. Anyone not a bundle, 2. It ranged mobs and even miles they shoot. And any hit with a shot of the colossus - fatal. As his jump attack (jump attack stuns Honduras).
Only Lycans are hard to come by. Need to walk through the area in the same territories. Mobs enough cheat for this game. Extremely fast, carried out a series of attacks on 4-5 its paws in melee. Have ranged attacks + remote breakthrough. Duras is a tank only 3 feet stroke. Or 1 leap + punch paw. Melee kill for the sole kittymommy, if you do not give out the mob of stanlake. The output of stanlake = death, so as to otkatal it is almost impossible

Question: what are the options for killing these mobs? Is used the starting armor, energy sword\sword of the berserk warriors.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
why?

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Blue Cat
So they train themselves agrada. Moloch for example next to the building, which is almost in the farm is located.
One colossus agrisa 100% when you pick up the baton.
One Lycan guards the pass cut through the mountains.

M
Mazenrat 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
I know from a person who played Gothic it is strange to hear such a question. Kill then why do it immediately? This is not Skyrim or a similar game where the world grows with the level of the hero. But if it really can not wait, try grenades.

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
as a work around?there is a satchel with him in the mountains to jump like a moose...better poweplay first job in the city-there is already a higher level will and better weapons,and then kicking mobs can

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

Take a ray, jump up on the ledge, so that you long-range attack did not fall, and shot 1 arrow for 5 shots ray, otherwise it otygryvatsya. The method is long, but with strong mobs with effcctively. But the Troll example I a 12 minute kill with bleed at +1 group, 432 experience it gives. Now I Troll in solo stand out a mile with a gun 72-82 damage, but I had 5 elixirs to +20 stamina, I have a series of normal attacks is 10-12, the first 3 shocks almost no damage, but the next with a loaded indicator is already demolished by 5-8%. Miles +2, shot power +1, balance

Any mob killed with a gun with more damage 50 melee quickly to approach without taking damage, and then beat watching the dial indicator of the power, the more power -- the more you apply the damage, the more damage the faster you take him endurance. If you play with a shield , the last attack in the series take the kick shield to knock the opponent off his feet while he rises - you have the stamina time to oragenics, repeat until the result
The ability not to fall under the blows you have to have, the school DS was to teach

But multiple mobs not agri, max 2 and run until the 2nd partner is not sagrit themselves

S
Siniy Kot 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
and you can just take plasmagun, rocket launcher, polevik, flamethrower, grenade launcher, crossbow or normal grenades and sasamat opponent not allowing him even to stand up, controlada even large enemies like trolls
and Yes, mutants and robots to kill plasmogram perfectly in the mode of EMF waves-they are extra damage and stun for a long time

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
There boevka bagnuty no route guidance is extremely problematic to inflict damage on the enemy, especially animals.
I have licana more than half of the attacks go nowhere - simply through the mobs.
The responsiveness of the control is such that the character makes during battle to Dodge the long delay, and sometimes even do not comply with them. and vashanna like with a ping under 900 play. you clicked on a shot. the shot should be approximately 0.6 to 0.8 seconds. did you press the click until the animation for the second shot. and he makes after the second strike the third strike.
such are the cases.

L
LenivyiBob 11.04.20

No way. The trunk need at 80+
Trunks 80+ cost a bomb stats.
However, what is interesting in the Source found a bow with the ability to switch the mode aimbot in the head. Damage is around 70. But the feeling in the head is much more damage.

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 11.04.20

Have you tried stick take came? I have worked and nobody agrisa

S
Setesh 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
One colossus agrisa 100% when you pick up the baton.
the colossus is back to the club, it is safe to approach stealthily and leave, he won't notice

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.04.20

Colossi weak opponents, partner published deal 30 hits

W
WildMrak 11.04.20

Another topic about the same thing. You in other topics is not clearly explained that you all?:) The most simple scatter grenades, long and expensive, but you can even do it on the 1st LVL. Or to take any remote weapon with a shooting mode which stuns, it's easier than grenades, but need a little pump power\agility,\intelligence.

g
gengsta1991 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
Grenade rogue buy

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Killed three Lycans, killed one of Moloch. 9th level energy sword (45 damage in melee). Moloch - the bug - he'd get stuck and stop attacking.

U
Unimat_1258 11.04.20

Moloch agrisa if close (near the fence of this house), so not Lala. If the hero you weak, enemies need to escape it, and the jetpack and goggles have special. But campaign Edward himself complicates the game to complain on the forum. But he had the wrong address, because this is not an official forum of the game and he has no support the same offended the game.
PS For example, my iPad (which I returned to him, after unsuccessful attempts at a 7-8 level) locations with that of Moloch: about 11 levels (before save is not found, the screen shows that there were no monsters), partner Falk, axe and bow tiller. First went the left side, and lured the two monsters until they fled to me there is a barrel of fuel shot her with an arrow and the subsequent explosion shot to half HP monsters, then leaping backward and substituting Falk have finished them off. Moloch Sahil arrow(with the hut on screenshot) and yet he came to me and ran, ran through the barrels of fuel, shooting for which took him more than half HP, then a technical matter to finish (2 regular, 1 powerful a special attack with the second combination lay), the remaining 2 monsters are also using barrels that are in the garage.
P. P. S. Enward not then you chose the game and crying about bad should be on the official forum.

Spoiler

7 look 11.04.20

Lycan gets on the 10-m level energomech (45 damage). The main thing is to hit first and to work out a series of attacks, and then flew away on a jetpack, and restored energy new. partner Falk, but he is weak, but good to distract enemies.

b
bruxism 11.04.20

pump, onions tolerate stronger firearms

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

7 look
I used the Duras, but he flew away in 2-3 kicks Lika. on the complexity of the battle average.