3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20 02:17 pm

Are there quests in Dome city after the assault? (Elex)

Good morning. Interested in this question:
if you save a life in the domed city, then ARE there any jobs\quests and interesting stories after the attack of elbow and uprising in the city?
I was wondering if anything interesting is not present - let Alba take a city and cut all. In the city everything is the same except for Kaya and the Chief of Sep interesting characters present.
But after cutting out of the city - a great loca to farm exp and coins. If the coins are not so good. then Expo should be fine. Order 30, MB 40 elbow. You quickly ran through the city, Sabarmati under 4500 coins and more 4K experience.
Yes, and there is an assumption that if in the first Chapter to strip elbow, they will raspinatsa in the second Chapter and the third Chapter - is an easy place to farm, and training.
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
abgalter 11.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
Alba captured the city and all cut
I already asked in another topic,is it possible to retake the town.
He received no response.
What you free?

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

Quests not found. In fact, to avoid rebellion failed. Rogue didn't help, but left the Separatists. In the end, the SEPs and the rogue killed. Weapons handed Aloysius, performed for clerics chain of quests related to the protection of the dome. The NAIRU has put an assistant to Viviane.