3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maklaren1 12.04.20 11:49 am

The murder of a Gentleman 27 ur. (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

I'll try to explain

map

1) scarlet grave here you should find the refined cane
2) in the Pale Cathedral find a suspicious book on one of the shelves and interact with them to open a secret door. Kill the treasure chest inside the winking ring
3) winking ring, go to the "Abandoned station" is on the scene

3) in an abandoned station you will find exquisite monocle

4) buy a hat from a dealer in artifacts in the city
5) go to the location of the Tavern is a Mess out there at the table sits the Persian me with him the hat

6) go Back to the location in a crimson grave, we go to tombstone in the center location and fight with the boss

33 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
God 10 out of 10 for you, God grant you health and good luck, finally respect.

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
Che cane can't find it....

UPD all found

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

go to location go to the tomb, Eric

there when you go through the door near the wall

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

good luck

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
huge thank you, to you the monument should be put.

and I already can't wait to the new+ , say there th re-abilities and level up or whatever, but don't write about mythical chests Chita above)

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

I have not yet started but there the Persians, 1 ur, only talent points, Yes the recipes for the weapons and all the byfy from astralia like and all the gear vanishes, too late I think to go when a couple of things for the games release, and while zhdems

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
Strano che achivku not given for hunting... it's Gentleman LV 27 the last kind...
here's her che was not given... Like A Noss
Kill all the Beastmaster's Targets
or is there in game having faults will still be Hunting

And che there to wait for the patch to the arena? I have not played in an endless arena mode, but I know that he hangs you show more

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

Arena after killing 4 or 5 waves, simply cease to receive the waves and characters are waiting for the next wave which will be... awkward like this,
after completing all the hunts last I had a gentleman, I, too, gave nothing, maybe the game has hunting 30? maybe this is a bug with the arena....

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
Thank you for your explanation of the arena, and it is certainly a bug, wait I watched a guide to the incentive, there are 27 gentel. Postini pers and must be achivka... no....
so it's a shame all right go to 8th the last dungeon and then what guns to look for gold all or new game, and I have a Bait legendary it is impossible to choose !!! What !!the same bug?!

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
CHEERS gave achivku for HUNTING, it is NECESSARY prodal CAP (cylinder) call from

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
and I need THIS wait I to do?!))))

Spoiler

What do you think?))) not well I took him all of 3-4 ignre (including this one 48)

Listen to the shadow and these coins in the next game and the gold is...? but what there in YouTube is new + it is necessary to look th there

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

bait click on my purple lure with the left mouse button, it vydritsa white frame, and then click on the orange in the inventory needs to change

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
Lol haahahah Happened if not for you.. I'm in there)) Thank you!!!!

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

I do not take the chests of coins to spend on

and the Galli 150 points, Redhead Monica 168, 168 Alumon,

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

but in the trunks the same shit that falls during the passage of the dungeon

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
thanks for the answer, and it is a Scam in 45 the book to take? stupidly all (3rd generation) will give one point? and your 25 gives all 6 one at a time right?
not short.. I'm confused inwhat is the difference in 45 and 25

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

45 gives 1 point for the idea of 6 heroes
25 gives 3 heroes gives 1 point of talent,the characters that you have in the squad at the moment, when reading the book

I take 25 as run 3 favorite characters, and each to pump, 100 skill points, you need to farm 2500 coins and 6 if the heroes have 4500 coins

Yu

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

and begin the endless arena mode, and say what you will have after 5 waves, I wish that mode was not working it would help to identify the trio of slaughter of the Persians but I think that I have this trio =)

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
OK I haven't pressed the arena, guns were collected, wait and go to the same strip 2 occupies 8 times and then the final and last boss after all ? from new or they are like we have to collect the rest of the 5 legend weapons ( well, the robot 1 item and Gali)

And th for ultimate have Alumona and 3rd Gary 3rd?))

m
maklaren1 12.04.20

Faceless Void
after killing the final boss, cartoon will appear in the main menu there is a choice to continue or to start again, and just in case have at itself 2 potions raise the dead Persian with 100% health, and then after the curse, they will die like flies, I tried, and now its for 20 seconds stand without a single potion