3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 12.04.20 11:49 am

How important is the CPU for fps and stability from drawdowns in games?

Let's say the graphics card of gtx 970 4 gb and dual-core type percent of Athlone, and the same graphics card and i5 7400 - in the same game will be the difference in fps? for example take gta 5 and doom with different percent as would be the case with fps? whether more powerful percent it is higher on the same setting, and does percent of the friezes and fading in games? and I read that dvukhyadernykh some games like watch dogs 2 will not even start. I don't understand - what percent of the game, if the game main video card??? one thread, clarify a situation...
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
Roughly speaking, the CPU instructs the graphics card atribui it to me and it. Powerful percents can give many such commands for a predetermined period of time, the weak less.

F
Fan_Tiesto 12.04.20

Protocol10
this is due to the weak CPU I have in GTA 5 frieze and textures disappear from under my feet?

-
-SK.art- 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto wrote:
this is due to the weak CPU I have in GTA 5 frieze and textures disappear from under my feet?
Yes.
For the 970 needs a processor of i5 level. Starting from the old 2500к and above.

F
Fan_Tiesto 12.04.20

-SK.art-
and fx 8300 is enough? and does frequency of RAM for games or not?

-
-SK.art- 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
FX8300 is not enough. It is not far from Panama.
The RAM frequency affect fps. On different platforms and in different situations in different ways - where the dependency is high, where it is minimal. Need a specific system to consider.

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

Does not play a role. On my second computer gtx 1080 and percents i5 (2500K-not overclocked) This percent to cope with it. Vidyaha everywhere 99-100%

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

-SK.art-
The RAM frequency affect fps.
Not a Fig is not really affected. The difference was 4 fps between the frequency of RAM, 3800 and 2666

W
Wolf347 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
No

g
gennaz 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto
8300 will be enough if correctly to disperse.
Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 12.04.20

Max Hass wrote:
Not a Fig is not really affected. The difference was 4 fps between the frequency of RAM, 3800 and 2666
I clearly said: look at what the system, looking at a game and depends on what graphics settings.
I not so long ago the fps measurements were done in the test stage in the Witcher 3 with memory at 2133 MHz and 3800 MHz resolution of 1920x1080, the difference on my system for more than 30%
the link to my post on overah: https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?p=15087779#p15087779

F
Fan_Tiesto 12.04.20

-SK.art-
it's kind of on razanah memory frequency may well influence, and on the Intel?

-
-SK.art- 12.04.20

Fan_Tiesto

on razanah and skalak's notable growth is particularly strong. On other platforms, the dependence is less, but it is.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.04.20

for simplicity, you can understand fps as fps issued by the processor part with an infinitely powerful graphics card and fps card issued with an infinitely powerful processor. in all cases the fps is objectively finite and limited slabeva detail.
further, tow - Yes. MicroProse and wet friezes can be from the processor part. macro freezes it has kakrala or controller of PSL limited time to shove the card or from the memory subsystem micro friezes ordinary from the fact that few cores-threads or the game is optimized for few threads and the power of the cores is not enough. of course the problem could be from the graphics card but the usual pattern with a weak CPU and a good map - the game loses fps smoothly to the brakes.

for clarity, if we take the GTA 5 which I had the pleasure to test with peck-peck AMD фх6100 and ifors 690 (with the exception of the dependence of memory) at 1600x1200 the CPU can release the game in the year of the densely populated machines to 25фпс and below probably. however, if you leave the city you can actually have at 50-60fps. I have usually observed pattern diametrically opposed as the town of grafon and travon which creates a load on the graphics card and the balance of the pitch is shifted towards the GPU.

and fx 8300 is enough? and does frequency of RAM for games or not?
with a 970 and a 1080p resolution, this mapping will be quite a balanced (even I would say aspiring to the deficiency of GPU performance when pravilnom selection of complethe to professoru) games starting with 15-16 years if tends to put maximum settings. as the performance of the 970 is usually spruce-fir 30фпс
if the answer operate what is the impact on fps - 2 channel is affected to a greater extent than the memory frequency in adekunle. for defoltnoy frequency FKH 8300 2 1333 memory will be enough. next, getting the acceleration that a separate issue with the 2 channel memory, you may need 1600 and faster memory. maybe in the sense that after edokov 3.8-4 GHz AMD start Kokusai with 1333 memory giving fps less than would an increase in the frequency ratio kukuruzy will increase
the normal solution I would call to take this Fucks with a normal full-sized Mat Board and drive to 4.-4.4 GHz without turbo with raising the multiplier NT. such performance will be sufficient for most modern ignor type assassin to 30фпс and provide cards vplod to edokov 1080 or 1080ти if a stock to consider.

with older processors, in turn, can be such a curiosity that in spite of some performance in benchmarks equal to a certain next-generation processor - it will be significantly slower and the pull of the game somewhere on the verge of not playability (and maybe the situation is reversed when some sort of 32 stream processor will say so suck in games of the era pasthru). therefore, PEK-PEK would be to make a reliable prediction as there is trample some very old processor with the normal map Yes, max peck-peck (but I'm not interested in) I wouldn't