3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elinus 12.04.20 11:50 am

Smartphones with long time working

Need a subject regarding the selection of long-lived smartphone? What to look for? Simply take the device with a powerful battery, or you need to choose the processor, operating system or some other parameters? What do you think.
51 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter_Wind 12.04.20

I think with performance and screens trusnik smartphones centenarians things are traditionally modest. So the performance difference is always significant from model to model. I would concentrate on battery capacity, camera, case dimensions, energy-saving software. The OSes in any case it will be Android (the higher the version, the better the energy efficiency).
What are models chosen?

d
darkpromo 12.04.20

generally it is advisable to look to more is the size of the battery, but don't look at all sorts of Chinese with 6000 mAh battery and more battery there are crappy and their actual capacity will be less.
also worth a look at the CPU, must now have to reach 10 nm, also in some poke Agra with reduced frequency for common programs (although the frequency can be adjusted special softyou).
you can still see the type of display, AMOLED malonervozan among other types (but these phones a little).
and it is desirable that the drain was clean Android, or a minimal number of third-party programs, although in future you can flash any firmware from any kernel with a bunch of settings to reduce energy consumption.

A
ALCOT57 12.04.20

Lenovo has a decent smartphone with a bigger battery, as far as I know.

g
gennaz 12.04.20

Hihgscreen power five evo
8 cores/2gb ddr 3/mali 720 3 cores/16 gb/5000 mA/h/5 ips hd1280*720

W
Winter_Wind 12.04.20

gennaz wrote:
Hihgscreen power five evo
MTK is not ice. And brand not ice (perebintovany base keta). But you have to admit. since Haisken Boost office have improved.
ALСOт wrote:Lenovo has a decent smartphone with a bigger battery, as far as I know.
R1 model rules. But the centenarians they have so-so in design, materials and chips.
MOTO E4 or Asus 4 Max view. On Snapdragon, battery 5000. ASUS has a variation with 3/32 GB of memory.

E
Elinus 12.04.20

blazer666
Is there any way to distinguish between a normal battery from China? Usually on the sites of the sellers listed Li-on 3000 mA * h, for example, and no more information. Or to consider only branded smartphone, to be sure?
Winter_Wind
The list of models as such, I have not. Any smartphone with a long life time in the range of 15 thousand. ASUS, Moto or other does not matter. Superior quality and time.

d
darkpromo 12.04.20

Elinus
Generally preferably well-known brand to watch, and about battery, you can go to 4пда in any branch of the phone and see the reviews and tests from users

W
Winter_Wind 12.04.20

Elinus wrote:
Is there any way to distinguish between a normal battery from China?
You do not need to distinguish the battery! It is sufficient to distinguish between smartphone manufacturers. Naturally, it is safer to take a reputable brand than nevyhovovaly Chinese.
Elinus wrote:
Superior quality and time.
Then benchmark view: https://hi-tech.mail.ru/review/4-cheap-phones-versus/#a04
Please note the comparative figures of autonomy. I think that comment is superfluous.

E
Elinus 12.04.20

Winter_Wind
Okay, I understand. Then it turns out the ASUS and Moto best options now from novelties to 15 thousand (plan to spend not more)? I understand that ASUS wins the Moto in the time of autonomy (based on schedule of review), due to software and processor?! Because the screens they have the same characteristics, i.e. the battery consumption about the same.

N
Nurp 12.04.20

Elinus
If the size does not scare, pick a body guard to him capacious battery on aliexpress. I have LG G4 3K native Macha, Ali took the battery to Mach 8.2. If my operation keeps 50% of the screen 3-4 days with a wafer, and the native day not stretched. Battery dead of China, use it a little less than a year. Of the minuses - the body turns into a brick.

W
Winter_Wind 12.04.20

Elinus wrote:
I understand that ASUS wins the Moto in the time of autonomy (based on schedule of review), due to software and processor?!
Well, the schedule all shows) ASUS more Autonomous. Anyway, MOTO produce Lenova. For me, the Lenova is rubbish (sorry if offended anyone). So for me the default of this two ASUS more interesting (design, percent, quick charge, zenui, system energosberegenie).

A
AndreyBatkovich 12.04.20

Took Samsung J5 16Gb (3200mAh). With my usage battery lasts for a term of three to five days: three days, when, among other things, for a few hours a day it works in access point mode Internet, to five - mode dialer/reading room (books I read). And, well, even the tubes look to be quick to find you in Google... tellingly, he has a maximum savings of energy in which he can study for 3% (one and a half hours with charge indication on the screen 0%. Yes, Yes!). In this mode, the functionality is extremely limited (calls, SMS, Whatsapp, blue pup :D alarm clock). But sometimes it helps, especially on a trip.
Incidentally, the price tag for you any - 13,5..14 tyrov.

E
Elinus 12.04.20

Nurp
So in such a smart car battery and will not be greater Ramer, ASUS for example even with a non-removable battery. You or what kind of smartphone are driving it?
Winter_Wind
How interesting the way this smart with a big battery will charge from 0% to 100% of the outlet? Preferably at night to leave?
Andreabocelli
Seriously??? There's a 2,600 mAh battery. Specifically about this smartphone don't know, but the reviews looked СГС7 S8 battery drop very fast, 1-2 days, just live.

s
saa0891 12.04.20

Philips Xenium most long-lived SMARTS,really filling leaves much to be desired,well, it's pretty heavy,but the phone lives a very long time.

B
Bakuman 12.04.20

Tenacious, Yes, but that's why a phone that works a long time, and vplane performance, nothing can provide?
Sensitive better throw it and buy 3 zenfone zoom or the samsung s7 with normal performance, camera and battery life, but what normal autonomy from Samsung?)

g
gennaz 12.04.20

Winter_Wind
Using for almost a year, very satisfied with this smartphone.

F
Filias_Fogg 12.04.20

If you look the cheapest Xiaomi Redmi 4X 16GB - about 9K. Say enough for 2 days of active use. A lot of complaints about the screen, camera quality, easily scratched. Of the benefits of the battery capacity, price , performance.
The average price segment. For example ASUS for 15-20K with the battery at 5K you can buy. Enough on day 3-4.
On Samsung batteries at 3.6 K price tag of 20K. Missing out on day 2 of use.
My IMHO I would take the ASUS. For the price/quality they are optimal. Cheapest ZC554KL costs about 15K.

A
AndreyBatkovich 12.04.20

Elinus
and here's? This J!
https://market.yandex.ru/product/13814762/spec?nid=54726&track=char&glfilter=7893318%3A153061

_
_POINTMAN_ 12.04.20

Note Meizu m3, m5 note you can still see. Battery 4K, performance enough. You can buy from 10 to 15t.R

C
CryteK 12.04.20

Xiaomi Mi Max ideal)