3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima230397 12.04.20 11:51 am

Bugs (Red Faction: Armageddon)

Court write bugs and problems just because of bago games (just fo fun) =)
1)on the surface does not face the building at the first exit
31 Comments
Sort by:
k
kekc_vany 12.04.20

underground monsters so to speak in one place and disappear in another show up, maybe these are the monsters I can see that it lags

s
sla7775 12.04.20

kekc_vany these are the monsters), they appear for a moment to attack, and then disappear again.

m
mike88 12.04.20

sometimes not Rick nor Sega the game starts to write back to the battlefield (although I would not go any where,
Topal strictly according to the marker) and have to start from the checkpoint. here is such a bug.

D
Devil_Nero 12.04.20

here is my bug)

m
mike88 12.04.20

Devil_Nero
it's not a bug, it's either the jamb Repack or curve unboxing of the Phoenix, or old, or crooked stood the wood.

D
Dima230397 12.04.20

Devil_Nero
I saw the cha video where there in mafia 2.looks like your kartachka already old or Chinese

v
vasatron 12.04.20

I have a bug. in short all sorts of special effects (fire, smoke, glow, etc) - rayed through the walls and even through the years he became a face in the fire, has stood to him, and Mason as if transparent. ie the fire is still visible. looks like Mason is burning.
pliz! tell me how to solve it. all my dregs with permissions decided, and the only thing left! hoping for an answer!

D
Devil_Nero 12.04.20

Dima230397
=)

v
vasatron 12.04.20

the same bug I have repeated the repak! is this just me?!

D
Dima230397 12.04.20

vasatron
Try to popereklyuchat filtering options.

v
vasatron 12.04.20

Dima230397
the anisotropic? I'll try it now.

A
Artyqewre 12.04.20

Does not work with Anisotropy, help solve the problem.

v
vasatron 12.04.20

Artyqewre
as well as me. Yes. not working, this room features anisotrophy. the entire game ruining bug! help! due to the fact that it ignores the smoke, it creates a dark fog! help pliz! pliz! pliz! and Russian please!

A
Artyqewre 12.04.20

Do load eyes all this, it is impossible to play when the lights for the kilometer x-rayed and be in front of you. Moreover, the glowing eyes of the enemies behave the same, and running lights also, in General, literally everything. Could you tell me the solution.

v
vasatron 12.04.20

exactly what emits the light. well the waterfalls is also translucent.

H
Hitrii 12.04.20

in the cave where the crystals jammed the signal kairy, fell under the textures, but the character is not dead:D happened AutoSave, now at boot, appear in the cave and a mustache:(

m
mike88 12.04.20

Hitrii
Oh haha)) funny))

O
Overclock[er] 12.04.20

Hitrii

No luck :)

i
i-slava 12.04.20

when fixing the box if it run in an emphasis it is sometimes impossible to roll =)

H
Henrick 12.04.20

I once in the wall stuck, and nothing more.