3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pppZZZppp 12.04.20 11:51 am

During the game, the WEAPON itself shoots... Help! (Gears of War)

Greetings to all who reads it!

Playing Gears of war on my laptop Acer 5520G, everything is fine, but during the game often any weapon itself spontaneously starts to shoot, I don't feel anything and it shoots then stops spontaneously, and also can shoot again, even if I have already filled up all the enemies still can shoot while all the bullets will not end. How to solve the problem?
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerberXXX 12.04.20

Yes, the mouse you have a button fuse! That's the whole problem! Change the mouse!

p
pppZZZppp 12.04.20

Mouse new month and still no Genius, the point is that yesterday after 3 hours of play and the transition from one act to another the problem is gone!, everything was great, but the new day has come download last act of figa, I can not touch anything (his hands are generally removed with the keyboard and mouse), any weapon can shoot very spontaneously to stay and so long as all the bullets will not shoot and if the store is empty, then clicks the trigger and only heard. Is there anywhere else?

D
D3vil 12.04.20

During the game, the WEAPON itself shoots!!! - fun?)

p
pppZZZppp 12.04.20

In short, I have apparently the same problem... the mouse is normal.

T
Tpyn 12.04.20

fire wood put?

S
SerberXXX 12.04.20

It does not depend when you bought the mouse! I have a MX300 in a month, too, welled up and led as well, it shoots by itself, then runs around the screen spontaneously!

In short it is exactly the button sinks! This is not necessarily noticeable on the outside! Just hitting something inside the mechanism of a button! Look how it behaves in other games! Of course it could be the wood(try to reinstall), or against the game itself not correctly understand the model(:))!!! But 90% of that is a button!

Suggest, If there is a warranty - change, if not you can try to pay for the repair, but guarantee that they will make 50/50!

p
pppZZZppp 12.04.20

Re: bdagodaryu, it is possible that the mouse... firewood new, all patches key etc I stand. One thread uses the map editor?
I did not put the check during the installation, now do not know how to install this editor... Who knows? I want to network card to play but the truth several, how you can thread the comp to cheat, say a network connection is established, etc.? Is anyone using Windows Live???

S
Sammylionaire 12.04.20

pppZZZppp

don't worry, I've had that problem was I just wound up the saw or switch to another weapon

S
SerberXXX 12.04.20

All are Live! How to connect - See FAQ!

S
Sammylionaire 12.04.20

Not true, I don't use Windows Live, because that is outright garbage!!!

S
SexInstructor 12.04.20

100 pounds is a mouse just change it and everything!

I
IOpka 12.04.20

All are Live except you(Sonic X),say you're an exception

S
Sammylionaire 12.04.20

Well, not all!!! Not to generalize!!!

S
Sammylionaire 12.04.20

Though I have a licensed Gears of war, I'm still trying to get round Live

S
Sammylionaire 12.04.20

Vhat we are on the topic now.

I
IOpka 12.04.20

All who are registered with live.
Fuck all forums zdohlo

l
lopinda 12.04.20

Sonic, you're crushing it, and I have no further comment. Your posts about LIVE akin to I pettty convertible CLK 500, but I don't go because I hate bestial our roads. Praise and honor such integrity.
About shooting of ciavarella, rejoice! Count up the weapons with intelligence, self shooting - well this is happiness!

s
sanya desant 12.04.20

it's not the mouse ,not the fact that you are supposedly because of touchpad , and not a button stuck. I've asked everywhere the same ( change the mouse ) people do not know the problem here is one of them and reply. the case is in the bouquet. even if the wood pomenyaet it will not help and reinstalling Windows is not that doesn't change. bring it in for repair. there I just solved this problem.

D
D - Kaiten 12.04.20

emulators controllers and stuff FOR that reason