3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maklaren1 12.04.20 11:52 am

Where to get the parts!!! Hyde!!! Rock and ruin (Orange caps) (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

where to get this wonder now will tell

I will write in memory but like all true

Here is a map now give an explanation

1) Go to pale the Cathedral and take books on the shelves to see recipes for orange weapons
2) Go into the maze and pass it to open 3 chests in the 3rd treasure map

3) Go and dig the first map which is marked on the map at number 3, where we dig one more card
4) Go and put on the map indicate the place number 4 is where we will find 1 detail and find out where the second
5) Go to Tavern Chaos ( map number 5) and in one of the fishing spots to catch fish with a detail gun
It took me a orange fishing rod and bait!!! will be able to buy in town from a dealer artifacts
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

That's clever, thank you very much, I wait for 28th has not yet come before the legends, and so while nice, the guns, wait and Hunt and hunger trace, and then do I wait crimson garden clean 2nd time on the legend

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

Spoiler

F
Faceless Void 12.04.20

maklaren1
Pliz lay out the most important guide how to find the Galey legendary, I'm at the final stage, search the sarcophagus.

s
soulfox 12.04.20

Thanks for the guide. Collected and scrufty guns. Only can not wear, not sensitive enough to 27лвл. I understand legendarok just very high stats, no unique bonuses not.