3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.04.20 11:52 am

Military bow +++ (Elex)

I understand Military bow with three pluses +++ to buy only the Berserkers to their joining to,or can be somewhere to find.

With two pros sells a blacksmith.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 12.04.20

saa0891
And bleed it on the bench, the religion does not allow?
I bought it from Berserkers, with one plus and shook it to three, this does not necessarily join them in the faction.

s
saa0891 12.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
I bought it from Berserkers, with one plus and shook it to three, this does not necessarily join them in the faction.
I just thought that this ability gives to download only the weapon of the clergy,because it is written,that damn Piranha kosyachat everywhere,all of them in one place,then there are not any stats no,that description sucks.

In short upgrade,now nearly all makes with 1-3 hits,flamethrower all tin became Likana with three shots makes.

E
Enuard Aid 12.04.20

And I never found benches in the city berseker and went to better weapons in the dome city, where the head of the city xDD

m
marquees.org 12.04.20

You dabbled a Heavy crossbow +3 and its special bolts?Let him damage in the 90's with no stones(can stick), but the exploding bolts and the bolts to the bloodstream - this is Paradise!
Military bow scattered throughout the map and you can find it in the amount of 3 pieces.The first near the scene of the first teleport.Much cheaper to sharpen to +3.

D
DrLobotrog 12.04.20

Enuard Aid
Bad looking. Hotel workbench from Berserkers worth it.

11111qqqwww 12.04.20

saa0891
With three plus a little one can be a weapon to buy, but it really is cheaper to improve.
What is it with you bow, buy in Horta cheap rifle PLS-T and Lupe on the area knocking down a ball of plasma))
Requirements are average, inexpensive, ammunition for sale in all of the resist from the monsters in the plasma was observed,
rate of fire and damage iMovie. Overwhelm the Troll is already at 10m level, small mobs knocked down, and a huge anticipates.

s
saa0891 12.04.20

xyebbie kaptuhku wrote:
With three plus a little one can be a weapon to buy, but it really is cheaper to improve.
Pilotable with three stars for sale,also some of the most powerful swords,and I already own all scrufty,just Piranhas description of this ability is stupidly made.

xyebbie kaptuhku wrote:
What is it with you bow, buy in Horta cheap rifle PLS-T and Lupe on the area knocking down a ball of plasma))
What if the flamethrower is steeper (and almost all the weapons I have collected these rifles car),if the companions you have and Falk (with perk on the companion),it is generally hard,as he is also a flamethrower (mobs not even returned to life time), so do not really becomes fun to play,and with a bow to at least some challenge,but because of the mechanics fun enough,although Razanah it was even sadder in this plan.

m
marquees.org 12.04.20

saa0891
Flamethrower at Falk's either random or depends on the difficulty level of the game.If it is from the start on the Ultra, I didn't see the flamethrower twice.

s
saa0891 12.04.20

Alexander Veligurov wrote:
Flamethrower at Falk's either random or depends on the difficulty level of the game.If it is from the start on the Ultra, I didn't see the flamethrower twice.
It is necessary to read carefully what is written.
saa0891 wrote:
with perk on the companion

11111qqqwww 12.04.20

saa0891
The advantage in rate of fire, ability to fly and run.
Comfortable to shoot for his opponent, knocking him down and injure yourself, because the explosion is smaller, and the precision more.
This is useful if you somehow ran, but if someone else from the flank popped up, you can quickly take off
removing the weapon and shoot down the enemy down before being back on earth.

m
marquees.org 12.04.20

saa0891
Of course a perk for a companion.You are one clever?Fuck me companion without perk?
And took his companions after the Duro, Kaia and Chronica.
No one have so much action.Many have unsubscribed for the lack of a flamethrower from the character thereof.